WHY !!!!

no one pov:

Jungkook went to seat on the car. He saw Taehyung was crying. Taehyung wept away his tears when he saw Jungkook.  The journey was silent. Two of them nither spoke out a word. Jungkook was texting someone with his phone and Taehyung was looking outside all the way. Jungkook broke the silence when they reached to their  new house.

"Taehyung ,this is our new house. Now we have to get down from the car".

"hmm.... Not our house my house!!"

"Hehe...nice joke. But we have to hurry. There are a lot of stuff we have to set up."

Jungkook got down from the car after saying that. Taehyung also did the same. Taehyung was shocked after looking at the house. It was large as palace. Besides there was a big swimming pool outside.

"Wow!!"

"Hey!lets go inside."

"Look !i dont need to hear what should i do from you!!"

"no...i was just..saying nothing else."

"you dont have to say me a single word. Just keep your nose at your own work. "

"i -i-am sorry."

"Keep that on your mind!!"

Jungkook got hurt after hearing this words from Taehyung. But he thought it will be okay after somedays. Taehyung didnt know him so he thought he felt uncomfortable with him. So Jungkook  didnt take this in his heart. After they went inside the maids welcomed them. They set all the things at the right place it needs to belong. The house was nicely arranged so Jungkook and Taehyung dont have to do anything.

"Taehyung our room is in upstairs.Shall  we go?"

"Hmm... Just come but i have to tell you something. Then you have to go anoyher room."

"Wh-why?"

"its because i cant stay with you in the same room. And perhaps after listening what i will say ,you dont even want to stay with me at the same room."

Jungkook felt something was wrong. He went with Taehyung but he felt he will got hurt once more.

"So now . .......wha-what do you want to tell me?"

"LISTEN JUNGOOK, IDONT LOVE U. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. I AGREED FOR THIS MARRIAGE BECAUSE MY FATHER WANTED ME TO MARRY U. I ONLY  LOVE HIM ANF CANT GIVE HIS PLACE TO ANYONE. SO DONT YOU TRY TO GET CLOSE TO ME. I GAVE MY BODY,HEART AND SOUL TO MINHO. SO  DONT  U  DARE!!!"

"Why  didnt you tell me before? why you are saying this to me at your first night of marrige? IF u had love him that much ....so why didnt u escape with him. WHY DID YOU RUIN MY LIFE!!!!WHY?? Answer me!!You cant stay quit. "  Jungkook shouted with a shaky voice.

"Listen bitch...if i had the oppurtunity to escape, today i must not be with u. i 'd be with my beloved Minho. So now get out of my room. I dont want to see your face ."

"How dare you to talk to me like that! I am behaving good to you it doesnt mean you will say whatever u want! I am not ur servent!! I AM JEON JUNGKOOK!!!"

"Oh! Jeon jungkook? Who is it? Biggest Ceo of Korea!!Looks like i care??? "

"Leave my room now!! You dont have the right to stay in my room."

"Oh!it is your room...So where is written your name? Icant see it? Looks like u have a  bad eyesight!"

"listen my father  had gift me this apartment . So every room  here is mine!"

"so why did he gift you this apartmnt?"

"because..."

"because of me right? So this bedroom is mine and you are the one who will leave this room!!"

Jungkook didnt say a word anymore.
He  went out of the room  . His  tears started to fall from his eyes. He was sad at the same time he was very angry with Taehyung.

Sorry for late updates. i will publish the next episode soon....

ㅅㅏㄹㅏㅎㅒㅇ
        ㅇ          ㅛ