Visitors

Antonio POV
I'm running around the house trying to pack everything we need so we can get to the airport on time and get to Gabby. We start heading to the airport and I realize I forgot a sippy cup and snacks, a grumpy toddler is not what I need today so we stop at a store. I get to the airport and now I have to figure out how to bring our stuff and carry a screaming toddler who doesn't understand what's going on or how loud she is. We get to security, go through the metal detectors and an alarm starts going off. I forgot about this. We finally get through security and onto the plane.

Maggie POV
Maggie- ok, this isn't usually allowed but she doesn't have any family here yet and I know you guys are her family so you can see her now, 2 at a time. Casey?
Casey- no, I can't, not yet. I can't see her
Severide- Stella why don't you go with Brett, I'll go with Casey later

Stella POV
Maggie leads us to her room in the ICU.
We freeze in the doorway, it doesn't look like Gabby. Her hair's been shaved and she has a big bandage on her head with a drain and an ICP monitor sticking out. Her neck is swollen around her new trach that's hooked up to a vent. There are IVs in both her arms giving her a ton of different meds and fluids, even more tubes and wires are coming out from under her hospital gown.

We walked in an both held her hands and started talking to her
Brett- hey Dawson, we've missed you. All of 51 is here to see you. Antonio's on his way, I'm sure he'll come visit as soon as he lands.
Stella- hey girl, I hope you're not mad that you're back in Chicago. I'm really happy to have you back, I hope you decide to stay when you're all better, I miss having another girl on truck.
Brett- I know things got rough with you and Casey but this is your home
Stella- ok, well we should go and let the rest of the team come see you. We'll be back soon. You just work on getting better and coming back to us

They left and went back to the waiting room.
Stella- hey, who's going next?
Brett- she looks bad but everything was stable while we were in there
Stella- ya we just wanted to warn you guys, she's hooked up to a lot of machines right now.

Casey still wasn't ready so the rest of the house took turns going to see her. Finally everyone but Casey had seen her so the chief and Severide went to get him and made him go see her while they waited outside her room

Casey POV

She looks so small and fragile. Nothing like the badass Gabby Dawson we all know.
Matt- hey Gabs. I've really missed you and I'm glad you're here but I also wish you were still in Puerto Rico, safe, even though we weren't together. I need you to wake up and be ok. I love you Gabby, I've always loved you even when we were fighting, even when you left. I wish I knew if you felt the same way, I don't want to be here if that's not what you'd want but I don't want to leave you. I don't know what to do.
Antonio- she'd want you here Matt, she still feels the same way, she was just scared and didn't know what to do.
Casey- Antonio! When did you get here?
Antonio- about an hour ago, Voight picked me and Erin up at the airport.
Casey- Erin's back?
Antonio- ya, she heard about Gabby and wanted to come see her, they stayed in contact after they both left Chicago.
Casey- do you know anything about what happened to her?
Antonio- a building collapsed while she was in it, trying to get people out. She'd already saved 20 people but there were 2 more in there. They're both going to be fine, minor crush injuries, I made sure to check because we both know that will be the first thing she worries about when she wakes up!
Casey- yep, that's our girl. Well, I've been here for a while, I'll let you have some time alone with her. See you later
Antonio- thanks, bye