Seizure

Maggie POV
As soon as I say that Gabby face changes, she's scared
Maggie- I know it's hard, I can't imagine how you're feeling but you only woke up yesterday, it will get better. I think you have some more scans and tests today and then I'm sure dr Abrams will discuss the plan with you. You've had PT coming in every day to do stretches, they'll be back today and you'll probably start doing some more stuff now that you can tell them how you're feeling.
She gave me her famous Dawson glare
Maggie- and we will figure out something for you to communicate better than just staring! I've got to get down to the ED but I'm sure you'll have a ton of visitors later.

I turned to head out but heard some alarms going off. I look back at her and she's having a seizure. I start a timer and head over to her side, pressing the call button to get some help in here. A few other nurses came in.
Maggie- she just started seizing again, help me get her on her side and can someone page April and tell her to cover the ED until I get there.
We get her on her side and wait, as long as her SATs stay within a certain range and it doesn't go for too long there's nothing else we do. Luckily it only lasts 3 minutes this time. The seizure meds are helping decrease them.

I lay her back down and check all her lines then pull a chair up by her bed and call April
Maggie- hey, are you ok to cover the ED for a while
April- ya what's up? Everything ok?
Maggie- I just came to check on Gabby before shift and when I was leaving she had a seizure. She's sleeping now but it's her first seizure since she woke up and no one's here to visit her yet, I just don't want her to wake up alone.
April- of course, I've got it covered down here
Maggie- thanks April, page me if you need me and I'll get some else to sit with Gabby
April- ok, see you in a bit
Maggie- bye
Call ended

Erin POV
Shay's still sleeping and I haven't seen Gabby since she woke up so I decided to come see her this morning. I get to her room and see Maggie sitting with her.
Erin- morning, shouldn't you be working? Is everything ok?
I'm staring to panic seeing Maggie with her and her asleep, she only woke up yesterday, something can't have gone wrong already!
Maggie- she's fine and yes I should be working. She had a seizure this morning, about half an hour ago. It's perfectly normal to sleep after a seizure, I just didn't want her to wake up alone, now that you're here I should get back to the ED
Erin- ok, thanks for sitting with her. So she'll be fine.
Maggie- it's nothing new, she's had lots of seizures since she's been here, it's quite common with brain injuries. Just hit the call button if she starts having another.
Erin- ok, thanks
Maggie- no problem, see you later

Once Maggie left I found something on the TV to watch and waited for Gabs to wake up. I also texted Antonio to update him and told him I'd let him know when she wakes up. I also sent a message to 51- "hey, I'm with Gabby. Another seizure this morning so she's sleeping, I'll let you know when she up and ready for visitors"

After about an hour I noticed Gabby opening her eyes, she looked a bit confused
Erin- hey Gabby, good morning. I heard you were up early today.
She looked at me still confused
Erin- you had a seizure when Maggie was leaving and then you've been sleeping for about an hour and a half