ℙ𝕚𝕥𝕪 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪

"𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓬𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓯 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸"

-SUGARYXSWEET

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times to adjust to the sun starting to rise out my bedroom window. I look over at my sleeping boyfriend who was slightly snoring. Just then I remembered why I went to sleep so early last night...

It was Eijirou's birthday today! I want to make him a big breakfast to kick off this fantastic day I had planned. First I'll give him one present of his choosing from the pile. Then we're going to go see a new movie I had pre purchased tickets for. After that I got us reservations at this steakhouse for lunch that's he's been dying to go to. Then if we finish lunch in a timely manner I'll take him to the mall and buy him those new shoes he's been wanting. And finally to end it all the Bakusquad is coming over with all of Eijirou's favorite dishes and im making him a homemade cake!

This day was going to knock his crocs off!

I was able to slickly slip out of his embrace to go make his favorite breakfast. Eggs, Bacon, and Toast!

As I grab the ingredients and dishes I'll need I look at the pile of 10 presents I saved for up to get him.

"Hm.. I hope he likes at least one of them" I mumble to myself as I move the eggs around with a spatula to make them scrambled.

I end of getting so lost in thought that the only thing that breaks me out of it is the smell of burnt food.

"Oh shit!Fuck!No!" I hiss as I flip the bacon and quickly push the button on the toaster to make the toast pop up

"Babe?Whats going on?" I hear a sleepy voice mumble from the doorway of the kitchen. "Oh!Uhm...nothing!" I lie while hiding the spatula behind my back. "Go back to sleep you're hallucinating!" I wave him off before turning around and trying to fix the food

"mmm~ you need help don't you boo?" Kirishima says as he leans down quite a bit to hug my waist from behind. "No I have everything under control... uhm go sit at the table!" I say "Ok you're the boss" he chuckles before going to sit at the table.

I set the plate in front of him, embarrassed that I burnt a meal that's so simple. "Sorry it's a little bit burnt..." I say looking away with flushed cheeks. "Nonsense!It looks delicious honey" he says taking my hand and purposefully fiddling with the charm bracelet on my wrist.

The charms consisted of his initials, a red ruby, and a shark. Just as a reminder that he will "always love me" as he quoted when he gave it to me.