Haunted House Escapades | Be In Good Company feat. Yuga Aoyama

The spooky season has come out to play, now with the city decorating itself with pumpkins and candles, creepy crawlies and ghouls. An invite from Idaten's principal mechanic caught many off-guard, but ever since the reunion night, they had been fervent to make connections, and in turn, create all the support items required by all who were close to Iida.

Still, free invitations to the first fully-functional and interactive haunted house was something nobody could ignore, at least for most. But it came with one condition.

All that had received an invitation, must dress for the occasion.

----

You had a good laugh upon arriving at the amusement park, finding that Kirishima and yourself came as the same character. Despite the momentary pout from the redhead, you couldn't help your giggles at how apt the choice was for him to go as such. For you, it felt pretty simple seeing you already owned a red cloak in the form of your Hero outfit. It only needed another set of clothes to make the look, rummaging around for anything plain-looking to make the cloak the centrepiece of the costume. Still, standing by Midoriya's taller figure draped in a white sheet and cloak made for a sight between the two.

Eventually, the both of you entered the attraction, joined by Todoroki and his fiance who somewhat complemented their outfits. The foyer seemed the staple - a large introduction to the attraction setting the mood before you all were presented with doors to enter. You all decided to go in together, following each other in the dark.

Until you both lost Todoroki sometime ago.

"I think we should've turned back," you suggested while you eyed the brightly coloured lights that flickered through the halls and the melodies of fanfare echoing eerily around. "This hallway changed somehow. Weren't there paintings on the walls?"

"Um... yeah... I'm not sure what happened," uttered Midoriya, his arms shrinking within the white cloak he wore.

You retraced your steps back, finding the point of origin not too far from where you stood when the hallways changed scenery. Except there was nothing, no indication as to where the hallways began or ended while your hands scrounged around the walls for any evidence for a point of entry. "Looks like a mechanised wall?" you inferred.

"Ah!" cried Midoriya from behind you.

You turned to look around the hall, finding nothing out of the ordinary except for Midoriya hiding his face away under his hood. You turned to face him, attempting to find his face while you pulled the hood from his head, only to find his hands covering his eyes. You sighed at the sight, wondering what to do while you stared at this tall Number One Hero cower behind his palms.

"Is it still there?" he asked timidly.

You couldn't blame Midoriya for his reaction. He was first and foremost a bundle of nerves before he was headstrong. In fact, you never thought you would see him in this state, at least in a haunted manor, which wasn't really haunted. "Really?" you asked, earning a small nod from Midoriya. You smiled while you turned, ready to face whatever actor or animatronic stood by the halls.

"What would the Number One be afraid of-"

"Boo."

"Ah!" You yelled, clutching into Midoriya's chest, causing him to immediately grab you in his embrace and hug you tightly into him. The spotlight lit a glittering display, his outfit sparkling in sequins while he stood with a rapier in hand. His skin glowed under the light, which after your scare, you soon realised it was some form of body paint.

"Aoyama?" asked Midoriya, spotting the blond standing in the bright spotlight with a cheeky smile.

"Oui oui, I couldn't help myself," he purred with a smile, opening his arms out to lead the both of you down the corridor. "Please pass through."

You sighed along with Midoriya, relieved that it wasn't a statue that actually animated itself to life. Cautiously walking past Aoyama, you continued on with Midoriya, your hands clutching tightly in his, while he did the same. The sounds that echoed in the hall echoed around, wondering whether they were projected from a sound system, or were created from whoever still lurked in the attraction. That all faded into the back of your mind when you caught a whiff of something in the air.

"Do you smell smoke?" you asked, a little concerned.

"Let's just get through the rest of this place," suggested Midoriya, earning a rushed nod from you, wandering through the hallway until you reached the end.