The Amazing Spider-Man

Peter and I climb the stairs to where the wrestling match was being held. We could hear people chanting 'Bone Saw' getting louder and louder the higher we climb. Until finally we reach the top and look down at the certain of the room, where a very larger muscle bearded man, jumps from the turnbuckle and lands onto his opponent, with his elbow.

"Oh shit." I said, completely frightened. Yeah, this was definitely a mistake. We're dead. I'm dead. Peter's dead. Everyone is dead! "It's gonna be alright. We got this, right (Name)? ......(Name)?"

"Y-yeah. We got this." I said, watching the referee count to three while Bone Saw's opponent lays in the ring motionless. "Where'd you go?" Peter asked, looking around confused.

"What do you mean? I'm right her..." I look down at myself to see nothing. Not my body, or my arms or even my legs. I was completely gone! "Aah! Where am I?! I asked, pressing my hands to my body. I could feel my hands but I couldn't see them.

"Calm down... maybe it's a new ability." Peter said, reaching his hand out and touching the side of my shoulder. "Hey! You just touch my boob." I said, getting him to pull his hand away quickly. "S-sorry!" He stuttered, turning completely red in embarrassment. "Haha! I'm kidding." I told him. "(Name)!"

"I'm sorry. I have a habit of making bad jokes in tense situations." I look down again, holding my arms out. I still can't see them but maybe this new ability will help us.

"Y'know this is actually pretty cool. You get organic webbing. I get camouflage!" I said, holding my arm in front of Peter's shirt, only seeing the spider design on it. "I can help you in the ring without anyone knowing I'm there!"

"Are you sure that's a good idea? What if you turn visible again?" Peter said, making me frown. Guess I should have thought of that. But it's not like I figured out the off switch, even if I wanted to be visible again right now. "...Well... let's just hope that doesn't happen!"

I follow Peter down to the check in table, as the Ring Announcer, talks into his mic. "Who's the man? Ladies and gentlemen give it up for Bone Saw McGraw. For $3000 is there no one here man enough to stay in the ring for three minutes with this titan of testosterone? Who? I know who. THE FLYING DUTCHMAN!"

"Next." Peter with his mask on, steps up to the table, where a woman who looks like she makes great pies sat. She look Peter up and down, with an amusing smile. "There's no featherweight division here smallfry. Next."

"No, no. Sign me up." Peter told her. "Okay. You understand the NYWL is not responsible for any injury you may and probably will sustain while participating in said event and you are indeed participating of your own free will?" She asked. "Yes." Peter answered, without any hesitation. "Down the hall to the ramp. May God be with you. Next."

Peter and I went down the hall until we made it to the ramp, that will lead down to the Ring. "So, what's you're wrestling name?" I asked, to break the tension while we wait. "The Human Spider." Peter answered. "The Human Spider? Really? That's lame, Peter. You may as well be called Spider-Boy!" I told him. "....I liked it." Peter said, in a sad tone.

"NEXT VICTIM!" We heard Bone Saw shout, from the Ring. "Are you ready for more?" The Announcer asked. "Bone Saw is reeeeaaady!" Bone Saw said on the mic, making everyone cheer even louder.

"Will the next victim please enter the arena at this time?" The Announcer said, and Peter step up to the banner, that divided him from the Ring. "If he can withstand just three minutes in the cage with Bone Saw McGraw the sum of $3000 will be paid to..."

The Announcer walks backwards towards the banner, stopping to whisper to Peter. "What's your name, kid?" He asked. "The Human Spider." Peter answered. "The Human Spider? That's it. That's the best you got?" The Announcer asked. "Yeah."