chapter 2

ᵈᵃʳˡⁱⁿᵍ!~

❤︎

~!ƃuᴉlɹɐp

❤︎

🅳︎🅰︎🆁︎🅻︎🅸︎🅽︎🅶︎!~

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

Y/N woke up and sat up quick, breathing heavily. Somehow had a nightmare again but wasn't sure what it was. She looks at the time for work. "Oh shat! Late!" Jumping out of the bed and into the bathroom. Shower first, brushing teeth, hair, and putting on uniform clothes for work. Jumping to put the [Y/C] boots on. Then grabbing the keys, phone, wallet, black lipstick, and purse. Running out of the apartment and straight to work. Meanwhile- putting black lipstick on along the way. (Never know, right? Lol. Also kinda makes u feel cute with it. Anyways).

When running to work. Y/N could feel eyes staring straight at her but brushed it off and keep going. Once got into work and into the kitchen, she punched in. Only 10 minutes late. She sighed and facepalm, being pissed that her alarm didn't go off. "Someone is late again." GT said while walking up to Y/N who just finished washing the dishes. "Yeah. Yeah. I know..ugh..I need a new alarm clock." She puts on the apron and picks up the little note book for orders. "I could buy that for you, ya know?" GT looks at Y/N's eyes as being concerned about her not having enough sleep "yes but I rather buy things on my own. A little late in two days ain't gonna hurt so much." While having everything ready. Y/N leaves the kitchen then starts taking orders from table to table. Handing the notes out to GT for him to tell the other workers what to cook up while he place the food orders and the note order on the tray as Y/N could get the tray to the right tables.

Time passes to 5 PM

This keeps going on until 5 PM. When Y/N and GT finished the last order. Only their shift was over while others keeps working cause some wanted to keep working or some have no choice to but hey. More money, right? As Y/N and GT took off their aprons then hang them up with other ones and left their work building. Y/N looks around "have you ever get the feeling that someone is always watching but no one is even there?" Y/N said as GT looks around with Y/N "uh...not that I know of? Why? Is someone watching you this whole time?" GT questioned and confused. Y/N shakes her head "nevermind. Feels like it. I don't know" she starts walking to another direction to the right. "Home is that way" GT points the other direction "I know. I'm going to the store to get a new alarm clock. Text you later" GT nod and starts walking home.

Y/N pov

Time passes a few minutes

Once I got my new clock alarm from five below store that's only 5 dollars. (idk if there's clocks but there is a five below store. U should go there. They got candy, pillows, and almost everything. Even make up) I walk straight home. I keep looking around me that I'm getting annoyed of who is really staring at me for a very long time. I walk into the building, up the stairs, and taking out the keys to unlock my apartment door. Finally walking into my apartment and lock the door behind me. After all the smiling and emotional face...I started to not smile anymore since I'm home alone now. Feeling completely empty. Yes, I do have a heart but don't really feel it in my chest at all. I went to my room and took off my uniform clothes. Then I put my stuff on my bed, even my phone. I set up my clock alarm on my night stand. I looked at my computer. I saw that my computer has some cracks on it? I looked closely while taking off my underwear "huh. I don't remember getting those" I shrugged "eh...as long it's still alive. It ain't hurting me" I walk into the bathroom to take a shower, brush my teeth, and hair. Even might as well use the toilet. (Hey. It's normal for everyone around lol).

The computer glitched and there popped out those blue eyes. Even the phone on the bed popped out those same blue eyes.

c̸o̸m̸p̸u̸t̸e̸r̸ t̸y̸p̸i̸n̸g̸

"ⁱ'ᵐ ᵛᵉʳʸ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵈᵃʳˡⁱⁿᵍ~"

"ⁱ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵗᵒⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ~"