chapter 15

𝐓𝐒𝐇 𝐓𝐒𝐇

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

𝐓𝐒𝐇 𝐓𝐒𝐇

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

Nobody pov

The sounds of many carts and some talking filling in the store. Y/N casually walking to places to what she really need while taking the cart with her, which YB is in the cart. Some girls sometimes come to take pictures of him or him next to them. But YB keeps saying that he would take a picture with Y/N next to him to every girl that wanted a picture. Some girls was confused and some are ok with it cause they are not crazy. They are chill like Y/N. YB is enjoying this day, being all happy in the cart like a little kid- well- tallest child in the world. While YB is helping getting the stuff that they need and putting them in the cart with him somewhere in front that he wouldn't squish anything. YB is skinny enough either way possible. Y/N saw GT then trying to get GT's attention by waving at him to get him over to her and YB. "GT! Hi! Over here-" Y/N was cut off as she also saw...Sarah with GT? He comes over to Y/N with his cart. "Yo, Y/N. Oh! Meet Sarah. A new friend. She needed to get something and wanted me to help her" Y/N looks at Sarah like a 'seriously?' look.

Sarah puts her finger to her mouth saying to 'hush'. YB looks up at Sarah and GT then gets a annoyed face. "Oh...hello, sister.." YB said in an annoyed tone. "Hello, brother..." Sarah said in also annoyed tone too. GT looks at Sarah then at YB "siblings?" GT said. Y/N try not to laugh as she would put some truth in it but also a little lying. "Yes. They are. I did seen Sarah before. It was few days ago, somewhere at the park next to the tree" Y/N said. Sarah and YB are death staring at each other again. GT rubs his head as he sees what's going on. "You both don't get along, huh?" GT said as it's a quiet situation of who might blink first. "Never" Sarah and YB said at the same time. Y/N starts to think of why Sarah is here with GT in the first place. "Sarah. Can I talk to you for a minute?" Y/N said. She nodded then goes to the far side on the end of the aisle away from GT and YB. Y/N leaves the cart where YB is in then follows Sarah. YB looks at GT. "So...do ya like Y/N?" YB said. GT makes a 'wait what?' face.

Y/N pov

I calmly take a breather for a few then I start flipping out when we got to the other end of the aisle. "Why are you here!? You're supposed to be in the game!" I whisper yelled. "I know! I know! It's just I come out then I followed you two. Somehow I got bumped into GT. It's not my fault he's good looki-" she whispered out back but cut off as she realized what she said. I look around then get closer to her. "Wait what?" I whispered. Sasha makes a confused face. "I think I like him?" She whispered. Y/N facepalm as this is another problem. "What about the game? Your mother might find out while updating it" I whispered as she nods in understanding what I'm saying. "I know. I know...but we could actually go into the computer then visit back into the real world" she whispered.

Y/N thinks for a sec then realized. "What if GT finds out about you?" I whispered in a worried tone. She paused for a minute while processing about that. "Do you think he still accept us?" She whispered. I shrugged as I don't know. "If he could keep this secret. Probably so. The world can't know about you guys being real from the game or else no one will play you and even delete every single horror game. Which really means erased from existence. Game over" I whispered. She makes a worried and sad face then looks down. "So...the only way is to stay in the game but only visit sometime? Unless we choose to stay in this world and they would never play us.." she whispered. I nodded as she knows what that means. "But They might find out either way if you stay in the real world" I said. Sarah crosses her arms. "Alright then" she said then we both go back to YB and GT.