chapter 11

𝑻𝑯𝑼𝑴𝑷! 𝑻𝑯𝑼𝑴𝑷!

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

𝑻𝑯𝑼𝑴𝑷! 𝑻𝑯𝑼𝑴𝑷!

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

YB pov

My heart is beating fast like something is going on. I tried to kill Axel with my van but I missed. He ran so fast that the only thing I felt is his shoe hit my van on the edge. I keep driving with normal speed as I hit my forehead on the wheel. "Shit" I said. I thought about Y/N saying about getting into her computer again. I drove a bit faster back to the apartment. Where we both live. Soon I got there and parked the van. I took my keys out then get out of the van. As always I lock the doors to the van then run into her apartment. Oh yeah. How I got in? Her extra key that I stole. Attached to my keychain next to my car key. I quickly go into her bedroom and taking off my clothes then change into my normal clothes. I jump into the computer.

I'm close back to my world but I have something else in mind. I leave Y/N's computer world, going deeper into the internet. From what I see in the internet world. There's all open screens where you can see other people. Bigger screens, tiny screens, and many other sizes. There's other apps and games to go into too. What I'm really looking for is Y/N. I float everywhere to where her phone is. When I found her screen. I saw they are close to kissing... "or maybe they already did?.." I thought and I start to panic. "No...no...no! No! N̶O̶! !ou NO! ꈤꂦ! !ou ꈤꂦ! N̶O̶! NO! N0! N0! N0! π0! π0! AHHHH10100011100+(!#(+@%\!∆×@√€£=!{©¶&$-+#@!" I got so mad without thinking through. I run into Axel's screen that was almost next to her's since the phones are close together, which getting into his phone then his phone call app. I look for one of his parent's phone number. I take out my phone and call Y/N. I found his mother's number, it's obvious when the name said mom. I made a call to her. I leave his phone world and saw them two moved away as they both look at their phones with a questionable face.

Seems like his mother picked up the phone while I'm still waiting for Y/N to pick up. "Uh- I'll have to take this. Be right back" Axel said and getting up, picking up his phone to answer his mom while walking away from her to go outside. Y/N looks at her phone and picks it up to answer me. "Yeah? Are you worried about me?" Y/N said. I calmly sigh as my mission was complete. Well- part of it. "Totally. I miss you so much, darling. It's nice to hear your voice" I said in a loving way. She giggled and slowly shakes her head. "Only one more hour and I'll come back home. Keep doing what you're doing" Y/N said. I nod "see you later" I said then give two kissing sounds and hang up the call. She blush a bit then smiles. Y/N puts her phone down then Axel came back as he is finished talking to his mother. I went back into his phone and break it on the inside of it. Also leads to a whole crack at the outside of his phone.

 Also leads to a whole crack at the outside of his phone

I went back out when I finished. I was about to go back to my world but I stopped. I had an idea since you could always create anything in the internet. I put my phone on her screen. The screen disappeared as it connected on mine, so I could see Y/N through my phone anytime I want. Even see her texts, contacts, gallery, and other apps. I smile big from ear to ear and went back to my world to do my job in the game.

Y/N pov

I saw Axel came back and sits back down next to me. We keep eating our food that we are almost finished. I slowly rub my head as it was an awkward situation. I wasn't ready to kiss but I know I couldn't accept it cause of YB. "So how was your mom?" I said as I try to cover my phone. "Good. I don't know how my phone called her. I think it's just a glitch" Axel said as he smiles nervously. I look at my phone as I noticed why he must of called. "Actually...on the other hand. YB probably doesn't know yet and called randomly on the same time when Axel almost kissed me. It happens" I thought. Even though I know what he does if he finds out. I look at the time on my phone as it's 5:30 pm. I quickly stand up. "Sorry, Axel. I had a fun time and the food was good but I do have to get home" I said then put my phone in my pocket. "Oh. Then I'll walk you home" Axel said as he also stands up. I nodded. it's not that bad to walk with a old friend.

We both clean up then into the big bag and throw away the big bag into trash that we already finished eating. We leave the KFC restaurant then start walking to my lovely apartment. I try to walk faster since I wanna get there on time. I did promised YB and I shouldn't break it after all. "We should hang out again" Axel said. I look away as I think about it. "Uh- yeah. Once we are free again" I said. I look up at him and smile. "How about tomorrow morning? you don't have work tomorrow" Axel said as he smile back at me. I slowly rub my arm. "Um- no. I promise to hang with YB tomorrow. Maybe another time. We'll figure it out" I said. He nodded and he put his arm around me close to him. I would let it happen for once but I don't want him to get himself in danger, so I slowly move his hand away. "Oh? Sorry if that makes you uncomfortable, bunny cakes" Axel said. I quickly shake my head no. "No. No. It's just reasons. I'm not uncomfortable or anything" I said. He rubs his head "right. I did remember you told me you never done anything to a guy before. Sorry" Axel said as he makes a nervously weird smile. "It's alright. Don't worry about it" I said... "you really gotta worry about it Axel.." I thought. We walk up the stairs to my apartment.

We got there at 6:00 pm. I was about to open my door with my key but got hugged from behind by Axel. I make a questionable face and I look to the corner of my eyes that is lean his head down on my shoulder. "Um- Axel? You alright?" I said. He nodded then he turns his head, getting close to the side of my face then...giving a kiss on my cheek. My hands starts shaking and my heart beating too fast. It's almost hard to breathe. I could see Axel now... "..lifeless eyes, probably a cut on his neck, maybe his guts spilling out, cut into parts, or...his head on a spike!?" I thought. I quickly unlock and open the door, running inside my apartment and out of his hug. "Ok!thxforthefoodandthehangout.Itwasafuntime.stayawayfrommeifyoudontwannadie.Ok!?Ok!Bye!Bye!" I said too quickly. He make a questionable weird face as he doesn't understand but he doesn't need to! I shut the door on his face and lock the door. I turn around then lean back on the door as I'm blocking it. I look around for YB as it's almost dark. it's spring, which is why it's slower.

❤︎

"...𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈..."

❤︎

"..𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒕, 𝒚𝒂 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘?.."