chapter 16

𝑻𝑯𝑼𝑴𝑷

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

𝑻𝑯𝑼𝑴𝑷

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

Y/N pov

When the kitchen lights turned on. It really wasn't YB but it was...TK!? "Y/N! It's nice to see you" TK said as they wave hi to me nervously. I just stand there, blushing madly while looking at him up and down. "AHHHHHH!!! HOLY SHIT!!!" I said as I'm shocked that their are out of the game. I mean come on. We all like them too. TK seemed to jump a bit from my surprised screaming. Out of nowhere. YB came out of the bedroom with his knife out then he didn't really run much. More like jumping off one wall 'Thump', one far run across the living room 'Thump Thump', and over the kitchen counters 'Thump'. You can tell all he does see is.

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭

YB came up so fast that he looks like he is about to attack TK in one hit with the knife

YB came up so fast that he looks like he is about to attack TK in one hit with the knife. I get in front of TK and put my hands up to YB to stop him. "H-hey! Wait! Wait! It's only-" I was cut off when someone else tackled YB down. Some of the bags fly up in the air as they both fall onto the bags then the bags slowly fall down. There's nothing in them cause I put the groceries away and everything else. At least nothing is squished or spilled all over the place. Though I know that dream catcher tattoo on the right arm, the smell of cigarettes or something funny as the internet isn't lying about that, the deep magenta eyes, and those showing clothes anywhere in the game.

She's pinning YB down then I quickly take the knife away from YB. "Fuck off!" Lucy said as of course it be her and her skin is more lighter than the others. "Lucy. Relax. He just thought there's an random person who got in and trying to get me" I said as I try to get her off him. "YB. No more trying to kill anyone. It's only both of them" I finished. YB rolls his eyes then he stands up when Lucy got off him. TK got pissed at YB as they are looking at him. YB looks at TK as he's obviously not happy for them to be here. It's supposed to be only me and YB's day date. Lucy's hair seems a bit of a mess as she tries to fix her top while looking at me in some way. "So Y/N, right? I've seen you through the screen before" Lucy said as she seems curious of me.

 "So Y/N, right? I've seen you through the screen before" Lucy said as she seems curious of me