chapter 3

𝔹𝕆𝕆𝕄

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

Y/N pov

I jumped a little by the sound and waking up fully. "Who the hell disturbed my relaxing bubble bath!?" I thought. Taking off the cucumbers off my eyes, eating them. Of course for that reason of the cucumbers. I get up, grabbing a towel, and put it wrapped around me "those guys better not have broken my window again"  while thinking about those two boys who must of left a note or something with a brick. I got out of the bath tub and once getting to the bathroom door...I slowly open the door. What I see was impossible, unbelievable, and there's no way god would create this. No way in hell either.

"Oh! Hello!~"

"It's YB in real life!?" I quickly close the door but then this guy has the nerve to run up and try to push open my bathroom door. Luckily I still got my towel wrapped around me. Right now we are both struggling. Him trying to push open while I trying to push close. I put my foot on the edge of the sink counter since it's close enough to the door. The door is a bit opened. "Wait! Wait! I know what your thinking but I wouldn't hurt ya. You do know that, right?" YB said as he is struggling to open the door with full strength. I'm slowly losing my strength but I keep trying either way. "I-I know that but how the fuck you got out of the game!?" I said. I think back of the time where I was looking through the internet to download a game but the game doesn't say anything about a person coming out of the actual game. Though there is some things.

Made to love you.
I'll do anything for you.
Then there's many warnings.

"Shit. What did I got myself into this time?" I sighed. Being mad at myself again. "Honestly I don't know how. All I know is that I could see ya through the screen when I first saw you at the park in it. You wanted me to be your boyfriend, right? Isn't it why you was there for?" When hearing YB saying this. I facepalm. "well, ok. Let's talk about that later. Can you back up now? I'm half naked here and I finished taking my bath. Could you give me my night clothes? It's in the drawer" YB nod and slowly lose his strength to close the door. I sighed then take my foot off the counter.

I heard in the back that YB is pulling in drawers "and don't try to steal my clothes, sir!" I heard YB stopped and slowly opening one drawer then closing other drawers quickly "i-i'm not!" YB said. "Yeah, right" I thought in a deep voice way. I try not to laugh. I heard YB came up then knocked. I slowly opening the door a bit then YB pop his hand out the door that he is holding up my night [Y/C] top and panties. I was about to think how he knows but I stop that question since I know about being watched. I take the clothes and when YB takes his hand away from the door. I closed it and locked it as I start to change, even take the mask off. Be too funny to walk out there with it- ha!

YB pov

I sit on the bed and waited for her to finish. "I can't wait to look at her beautiful face, body, even half na- I mean! W-whatever that comes to mind!" I thought. I keep sitting there. Waiting for few more minutes. I know changing ain't that long but probably taking this all in. "I would be too if I get freaked out if she comes into my world after all" I was so much into my thoughts that I just noticed Y/N was waving her hand at my face. "O-oh. Hello, darling. Had a nice bath?" I look up and down at her. "Uh..yes. I really did. Say if you need a place to sleep. You could sleep on the couch" Y/N said as pointing to another door that leads to the living room.

I would know since there's a tv. "Alright. Sure" I smile then getting up. "Are ya sure you don't want to cuddle?" I said. "Uh...no? Why?" Y/N said with that cute questionable face of her's. "Well, you sure do seem to cuddle very tightly on your pillow last night and-" I was cut off by her. "N-no!! Anyways! You need sleep! Go! Go! Go!" Y/N starts pushing me out and closed the door as I heard she locked the door. I chuckled about her cute reaction as I whispered while taking out a rose from the game that I bought.

❤︎

"𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈~"

❤︎

"𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒂𝒚~"