chapter 12

𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑷

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑷

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

Y/N pov

I heard footsteps fading away. Seems like Axel is walking away. I quietly tip toe to my bedroom, opening the door a bit. I don't see YB around and I see the computer is still on. Only asleep mode. I got into the bedroom then move my mouse. I slowly sit on the wheel chair. I see my computer is normal and the Your Boyfriend game is open. I click play...no jump scare. It said Enter your name, so I put my name in then press enter. It said Welcome, Y/N. You two have fun...(and we will! Lol) then the game actually begins. I already know this so I skip some of the first part to where our main character closed their eyes and the whole screen is black. I calmly sigh. "Alright. He should be here" I said. I click one more and the black void is not there anymore. The main character open their eyes and we see YB there.

"Whoa! Hey, Take it easy, It's just me"

Click

The stranger saids, trying to keep me from leaping too high off of the park bench.

Click

"You're a jumpy one, aren't-"

Everything glitched up and his face changed. He's face is smiling wildly.

The name changed from The stranger to YB.

"There you are, darling! Are you alright?"

There's a lot of glitches, messing up my computer, and tiny windows with the titles saying I love you with messages saying There you are, darling! With a heart next to them.

He seems to be moving around in a animation instead of the staying in place like a picture, slowly making his way of getting out. "Yeah. I'm doing fine. How was the game you're in?" I said. Trying to not make any suspicious signs. "Same old. Same old. So-" he paused for a min as he puts his head and his arms out of the computer. He hug me tight as I hug back as well. YB pulls away then puts his hands on my shoulders. He takes a deep breath...his face changed quick "tell me about that Axel guy" YB said in a angry voice. His eyes got dark and a bit shaking like crazy.