chapter 4

𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮!

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

𝑹𝑰𝑵-

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

Y/N pov

I press the alarm clock to shut it up and I fully woke up but peacefully this time? I get up then getting ready for work. Once I finished taking a shower, brush my teeth and hair, then putting on black lipstick. Quickly putting on my uniform clothes. I clean up some glass on the floor that YB had came out of my computer last night. I look at my computer and it seems still alive somehow. Not all the glass is broken. Only some pieces. When I finished cleaning, I remembered that he is in the living room. Which must be sleeping on my couch. "Uh...I honestly wanna check on him to see if that was even a dream or not" I thought. I still have a lot of time to go to work rn. I usually go straight to work instead of just chilling in my kitchen and having breakfast- well, sometimes I get breakfast here and there but not all the time. I'm not a morning person. I slowly unlock the door and opened it. Instead of seeing YB on the couch. I saw him sitting there, leaning against the wall next to my bedroom door. His hood is over his head, looking down, and seems to be asleep.

I slowly tip toes my way to the entrance door but suddenly I felt a hand grabbing my ankle. I jumped and looked down behind me. YB is awake, grabbing my ankle hard but gently. He looked up at me with those tired eyes. "Where are you going, darling?.." YB said with a tired voice yet a bit deep. "I'm going to work today. Stay here and don't you dare follow. There could be some people that played the game before" I said and wiggle my leg for him to let go. He really didn't let it go as his hand got tighter around my ankle. "I don't really care. It's not like they will hurt me. I want to come with u please" when YB said that. He's eyes changed into those cute big puppy eyes. I know I couldn't say no to that but I have no choice to. "YB I just wanted you to stay here and relax. Don't worry. I'll come back here soon" I pull his hand away from my ankle and kissed his head. I could see that YB is blushing hard by what I did then slowly nod to me as he slowly goes back to sleep. YB can be very cute like that. I go grab a blanket and put it on him. Once that's done. I left to go to work. I left the extra keys to YB since he would live with me for now.

YB pov

Time passes 1 hour

I finally woke up again and saw the blanket on me. It's super soft. I smelled something good like roses and blossoms. I looked down at the blanket that the smell must of come from it. I sniffed the blanket. "This must of been from her...she smells so good!~" I thought as I keep sniffing on the blanket while hugging it very tightly. I then just remembered where she has gone to. "She's so adorable for worrying about me...oh no! What if she's in danger!? What if some creeps looking at her in a nasty way!? Only I should see her that way. I gotta protect her" I quickly got up and went to the bathroom from inside Y/N's bedroom. Once I finished showering, brushing my teeth, and putting on my normal clothes back as fixing myself. I know she doesn't have any other clothes, so I keep on my normal clothes. Might as well have to shop for clothes. I grabbed the extra keys on the little table in the living room and run out. Ran back and locking the apt door then run out.

Time passes half an hour

I'm almost there. People don't bother looking at me cause they don't really know me at all. I run into this restaurant place where Y/N is and sat in a booth. I breathe heavily, looking around as I can see everything instead of looking through the phone that Y/N has. I saw Y/N with this random guy. His skin is brown, normal black hair that's shorter, and wearing the same uniform clothes as the other employees and Y/N. I try to listen closely while watching what they are doing. "What should we play tonight?" Y/N said while putting in orders. "Anything you like to play. Eh..by the way we haven't played Minecraft in a while" this guy said as he putting the food on the trays. "Well, we could play Minecraft. Call you at night, GT?" She said as about to do more orders and taking the trays to the tables "Yes. Call you tonight, Y/N" GT said. My eye twitch as they continue there work. "Tonight? What's this "playing" all about?" I try to control myself and pull my hood up, so then Y/N wouldn't really see my face.

❤︎

"𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔, 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈~"

❤︎

"𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆..."