chapter 10

𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑨𝑲!

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑨𝑲! 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑨𝑲!

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

Y/N pov

The bed is squeaking a bit loud when I'm trying to get up without him hearing. Like fuck. "I hope he is a deep sleeper" I thought and finally getting up fully. I felt an arm go around my waist then I was quickly pulled back onto the bed "AH!" I screamed. YB was pulling me closer to him "where are you going?" YB said. I sighed and put my hand on my heart "first don't scare me like that and second. We got work. Even axel be waiting for me after work. Tomorrow we don't have work" I said as I try to get up again but he keeps holding me down close to him "but I wanna stay here and spend the whole day alone with my future wife" YB said as he hugs behind me really tight "well, your future wife will pull ur ears and drag you into the bathroom for you to get ready. I can't be late again" I try to get up. I still feel him tight hugging me but I keep going. I finally got up and struggling going to the bathroom as YB is being dragged behind me. Obviously he is that heavy for a tall dude.

Time passes to 8 am

YB parked the van as we are here on time "ready, love?" YB said. I look around then calmly sigh "not really but yeah" I said. YB stops the van and took the keys out. We both get out the van, quickly walking into the cafe. YB locks the doors in the van with the key. GT is usually there at the cash register. "Hey, guys. Nice sleeping?" GT said happily. "Yeah. Not too bad, yours?" I said then grabbing the little notebook and pencil. "I slept good. I remembered the you did texted me about you couldn't play the Minecraft with me. Computer messing up again?" GT said. I sadly nod, which of course I lied to him cause I didn't want him to know that YB is living with me in my apartment.

YB grabs the trays with cups and plates on top of the trays that needs to be washed. He walks into the back where the kitchen is. Though I know he be listening and everything around me. I start taking orders from other people. When YB is already finished washing the dishes. He come out of nowhere and asking people for an order instead of me asking them. I can see why he keeps doing that. Always wanting to keep me to himself and don't talk to anyone else. "Um...can I order now?" The random person said. YB slowly scratches his head with the pencil then calmly sigh. "Uh- yeah...what do you want?" YB said as he is taking the order from some person.