chapter 6

𝑪𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑲!

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎
𝑪𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑲! 𝑪𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑪𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

Nobody's pov

Time passes to 7 pm

GT locked the doors from the cafe then looked at Y/N and YB. "Alright. Be careful out there. I heard someone about the news that there's a lot of car accidents" GT said as he looks into his phone and gives YB the normal clothes. YB took his clothes. "Yeah. We be careful. Don't worry" Y/N said then GT, YB, and Y/N starts walking home. "I'll cook dinner tonight" Y/N looks up at YB. "What ya cooking?" YB said then looks at Y/N. "Dinner does sounds good rn. Chicken for me" GT said. Y/N nod then thinks for a minute. "I think ribs or steak with garlic broccoli and cut up fries potatoes" Y/N said. YB's stomach growls as Y/N and GT could hear it. YB chuckled nervously. "Uh..yeah. this is making me hungry" he looks away, seems embarrassed. GT and Y/N laughed by YB's actions while YB starts blushing by the sound of Y/N's laughing coz of YB. Then YB laughed with them but nervously.

Time passes 7:30 pm

"Alright. We are at Y/N's place" GT said. YB thinks then quickly said "uh. It's also my stop too" GT looked at YB then nod. "Then imma head home. See ya guys" GT said, walking away as he wave bye to Y/N and YB. YB and Y/N waved bye back then head up stairs to Y/N's apartment. Once in the apartment. Y/N locked the door then saw YB's hand on the wall next to her head.

Y/N turned around to look up at him, making a questionable face. "Ain't you gonna tell me what those two are?" YB said as looking down at Y/N with an creepy stare that's so murderous and yet...horror?..something else to put it than that. "Looking hot when he's pissed- ahem! What?" Y/N thought then starts shuddering. "Uh..well, those are my friends. Nothing more and the one that works with me is GT and the one who caught me is Axel. Trust me. I know they don't like me more than a friend" Y/N said as she rubs the back of her head then bitting her lip.

Hoping for him to understand. YB got closer to Y/N, looking into her eyes to see if she's lying or not. She look into his eyes and seems to be holding her breath as their faces are very close to each other. Their noses almost touching. It felt for a good 1 minute but yet it almost felt like hours. YB finally moved his hand away then went into my room, still having his clothes with him to probably change out of uniform. Y/N gets to breathe and sighed. Y/N is blushing crazy as she starts to go into the kitchen to cook dinner. Trying to not think about the moment.

Time passes to 9 pm

Y/N pov

I finished setting up the table and putting dinner on the plates for me and YB. I saw YB came out of my room then smelled the good food. "you can start eating. I'll go change as well. Also I'll see if I got a bigger night shirt and pants for you to wear" I said. YB nod then take a seat at the table as I go into my room and locked the door. I start changing out my uniform then went to the bathroom to take a shower. After finishing the shower, brush my hair and teeth, then put my night [Y/C] top and black short shorts. "So far everything is going well" I mumbled to myself. I left my room and saw YB had his head down with his hands on his head as his elbows are on the table, looking down so focusly on his food that I made.