chapter 8

𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑲...𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑲

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑲...𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑲

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

Y/N pov

The clock keeps ticking like I only have a few minutes to say the answer. It feels intense around as obviously we do have work to do but at the same time. It's not really about the job. It's about the situation I'm in with YB. Standing there and thinking very hard. "It's only one date, right?...haven't dated for a while...would I give this a chance?" I thought. I look at his hand then at his eyes. YB's emotions looks like he is desperate..like..of what he really wants...not 'need' like an object or anything else. Just wanted to...his eyes saying something very deep in him. There is one word. Mostly what some people wouldn't like it but only the crazy ones. That one word that explains all of him, he, and himself fully is...obsession..an unhealthy deep obsession...

I slowly take his hand then hold his hand tight as I calmly sigh. "Y-yeah. Let's do a test date. Only once. How about Saturday?" I said. YB start smiling bigger that I see his usual sharp shark teeth again. "Yes! Saturday is good!" YB said. He gets back up standing then gives me a big tight hug. Almost taking my breath away of how strong he would be for a skinny skeleton body he has. "Has he ever eat much food or is he fit that way?...an also worse thing is...I can't show my depression in front of him" I thought. I hug him tight back then we both let go since it's time to continue. "Come on. Let's keep making that money" I said. He giggled at what I said as I giggled too. We both leave the bathroom then keep doing what we was doing. It is a busy day.

Time passes to 4 pm

Me and YB's work shift is over then we said our see ya laters to GT then left the cafe. I did remember that Friday is tomorrow. So I would see Axel very soon. When me and YB got into the car. We put our seat belts on then he puts the keys into the car to start it as I take out my phone. YB start driving out on the road again and watching the road. I try to put the screen light of the phone darker, that way he wouldn't see what I'm doing. I try searching up about him. The only thing is to go into the creator's website. Even more informations about him. Somehow I found this girl? I never seen her in the game before but everyone's comments saying she be in a different game called Your Girlfriend. They never really made that game yet. They are still updating YB. I searched this Your Girlfriend game up then I found out her name is Sarah. Then... "YB has a sister!? The two games are connected but very different!?" I thought. I searched about YB.

Which is true about what they said. There's also about his height. 6'4, birth of January 3, and-...I found his real name. Even his last name? It did said presumed full name..peter king? Never knew that but I'll drop the king part since I don't know. I keep searching more as I'm getting to know him more along the way. "You seem quiet" YB said, I jumped by the sudden talk. I am a bit scared but not at the same time? I look up at him and nervously smile. "Oh? Well, I didn't think there was anything to talk about...peter" I said. I saw the light turn red as he stop driving to wait for the light to turn green. He slowly look at me. "What?" He said as his expression is being surprised. Eyes wide open from him, maybe too wide that those two blues gotten smaller. "Bad timing to have a red light!" I thought. I try to think my way through faster. Always better to tell the truth. "I did searched you up on the phone. I'm already getting to know you more" I said. YB facepalm and sighed. "Fucking internet" he said.