💙{[8]}💙

———————————————————

I held into Taki who was balancing me at some point since I was still a bit weak on my legs

I held into Taki who was balancing me at some point since I was still a bit weak on my legs. It gave out after a few minutes of standing by myself without anyone holding me.

"See you both...We are sorry for our leader."Yeosang muttered quietly. Hwa was talking with Heeseung while we started walking towards our house. Jongho, Yeongsan and Seonghwa lead us back, wanting to join us a little bit outside.

"Finally we found friends who are just like us.Alpha usually doesn't lets us meet other wolves.."Jongho explained us all before they hugged Jungwon and Niki tightly. Taki gave Jongho a quick glare before Niki winked playfully at his mate, gesturing him to not worry because Jongho wouldn't replace Taki ever. My cute brother, grew up so cold but still so lovable towards us.

Once we reached the road, we needed to say goodbye to the dear pack members. These 3 made their way back while we head to our side of the woods, ready to jogg all the way back. I turned into my wolf form, feeling so much lighter and better then how I felt in my human form right now.

After they left...It was rather silent.Nobody talked.

No one exactly knew what happened but everyone could smell Hongjoong's and mine  pheromones..why can't he accept that we search for Jake.Why does it makes him so mad? Its not like he knew Jake and Sunoo. We hanged out with Jake for the whole time, not letting him breath without us, especially with Jay his gum by his side.

Questions and more questions were inside my head and I couldn't answer any of them.It made me mad, so mad that I just started running off to a direction I didn't knew. I was so mad that I wanted to smash my head against a tree, so mad to slice my paws open and make them bleed and so mad just to cry out loud. Why did I feel this way now? Why didn't I felt this anger when HE died? I only felt disgusted of myself and now? After I let my fated mate die, I can't even find his fricking brother at all.

"Hyung don't run away.Wait a few seconds,only me and Heeseung Hyung are behind you please."

I snorted when I heared Niki but...I started going slower and slower. My legs gave in just like back there in the house after I smelled the anger of San, the Alpha I felt weird about.

They immediately got behind my back and circled me."I don't know what happened there but listen to me young man. If you run off like that, you distress our Omega Taki, our Betas and Jay.Do that again and we need to punish you."he growled loudly.I sat down, putting my chin on the cold and wet ground. I knew what I did was wrong but I was truly scared to look into Heeseung's dark eyes.

Niki sat down next to me."He said we should stop.Stop looking for Jake.He doesn't want to be found.Wouldn't he come to us when he wants us to be there for him.Heeseung this is shit, what are we doing here. What the FUCKING HELL ARE WE DOING.".....

There was a ringing in my ear after Heeseung hit me with his paw, right across my face probably leaving a red mark behind since it hurted in a not SO comfortable way.

"Tell me,for what are we searching?Jay, so he's even more heartbroken then he already is?Su-Su.. JUST HIM I CANT SAY HIS NAME...He left us already, he brought us here. Heeseung tell me,
Alpha why are we here?"

Niki whimpered just like..Heeseung.I felt Niki agreeing with me,Heeseung was still unsure how to answer my questions.

"Because of these reasons we need to keep looking.Just because for Jay so he can one day move on.Just for Sunoo because he left us here.Sunghoon we do it because ofJay, we do it for us, we do it for all the Omegas out there who are scared since the news...we do it for your fated mate because we loved Sunoo, didn't we? Dare me to look into my eyes and tell me that you forgot Sunoo at all. He's watching us right?"

Niki nodded letting his tears out.
"Sunghoon and I know, you loved him more then you love anyone of us.He was our family and not even after his death we can't leave him. Do you really think it's going to be easy?"

"You know,even tho we didn't marked each other for a pack,I still know what you guy's think and how you are all feeling."

Heeseung pointed at the direction we came from."Taki is sad, the whole fricking time, he can't sleep at night nor eat properly, Niki you feel it too am I right?" Niki nodded, hugging me tightly. "Jay blames himself for what happened. He did it since the day of the accident. Dont let me begin about Jungwon because he's not the Omega he used to be. It hurts me knowing my fated mate is doing as shitty as no one can feel."

He pointed at Niki and me."You guy's are the most hardest to read even for me but Sunoo could always read you both. Sunoo new exactly how to make you happy and smile. I know how concerned Niki is,I know that Niki feels like a burden since his relationship with Taki is doing well but he feels weak." Niki gasped but shut his mouth after Hee's gaze shifted to me.

"You? I have no ducking idea what you are up to, I have no idea how to help you and it hurts me knowing I can't help anyone of you. Believe me, I miss his idiotic high kick so much, I miss his clumsy way, I miss his whole existence but Jake..Jake is as important as Sunoo was and is for us. We can't give up because we think it won't help us,can we?"

I stood slightly up."We changed,we all did Hyung.."I put my paws on Niki."I hate you so much for knowing us so well. Let's go back."I sighed walking next to both of them close to me.

Heeseung was right,we all had our thoughts and troubles but we are here for so long already,It doesn't makes sense to give up because I know..

when Jake is alive, he must have...
smelled us.