💙[{14}]💙

Sunoo looks so good with his blond/orange hair colour!! AHGHGg Oh!

Talking about Sunoo, well let's see how the story goes on and what I meant with 'remember the eye colours' 😉

———————————————————

"THAT DOESNT MAKES SENSE!" I scratched Hongjoong a third time when I tried getting out of his grip

"THAT DOESNT MAKES SENSE!" I scratched Hongjoong a third time when I tried getting out of his grip. I was seeing bloody red. I could smell it, I could smell him. I..I could smell his Heat.

The Heat that brought us together so much more. The Heat we both endured together. - Why was it so hard to understand that I was sure of it. I am not as insane as it seems like. I constantly see him, I could feel him and now I was sure of it. My Mate was here.

I knew he's here, I knew what was happening here and my instincts don't lie.

"Sunghoon you need to listen to us." My eyes rolled upwards when I saw Wooyoung standing there, violently shacking while San approached him, pulling him away from me.

Tears brimmed my eyes. "Stop, Stop just stop. I don't want to see any fated mates ever again. I-it hurts. It hurts..IT HURTS!!"

"SUNGHOON YOU NEED TO STOP BEFORE YOU BREAK YOUR OWN NECK!" Seonghwa screamed. I yolted out in anger and frustration. Yunho held my neck while their Alpha secured my arms into the ground.

Hongjoong hovered more above me and pinned my paws against the ground when I tried getting out of there. It can't be an illusion. I clearly smelled him. I still can. "Sunghoon what is fricking wrong with you! We called the other's and they are on their way!" - Now that he said that. I was hunting the pack in the morning but it was dawn now..

My eyes twitched as another memory flashed infront of my eyes.

3rd POV

"Sunghoo-" Sunghoon had heard Jay's voice but it was too late. He may seemed cold, he didn't seemed like he misses his old Omega as much as other's but it was a lie.

4 years long had he hid his true pain. He hide how he hurted himselfs again and again, how he beaten himselfs up just to feel the same pain his Omega must have felt because.. it was his fault. He was to slow to reach his Mate, he didn't run fast enough, he wasn't strong enough and.. their love wasn't lovely and pure enough to hold on to each others bond.

"I-i m-miss him. Pl-please s-stop it. I beg yo-you please g-give him my li-life." Sunghoon cried out. Hongjoong's grip loosened and he crawled back, hitting his head against the stone cold ground.

He just continued even after starting to bleed from his head and forehead. He wanted the pain to go away, he wanted to die and just listen to the youngers voice again.

Even his friends were speechless. They knew he was in pain but who could have imagine how much Sunghoon would give just to get Sunoo back.

There was only one person in the forest who could share Sunghoon's pain. There was only one wolf..someone who just recently lost his soulmate..

Seonghwa yolted up, getting carried by Yunho. He was curled up before in the bathroom. - What Sunghoon smelled wasnt pain of the heat.

It was the lose of a child. Seonghwa's unborn baby had lost its life while somewhere else in the world, a life bloomed again...