💙{[10]}💙

Quick Chapter release for sunnyu_luv

———————————————————

"Sunghoon is it really yummy?" Jungwon eyes lit up when I showed him a thumb up

"Sunghoon is it really yummy?" Jungwon eyes lit up when I showed him a thumb up. It was quite harmonic today. After yesterday when we discussed Jay's and mine plan about them moving into the city, they agreed even after they all were against it. I needed to have really REALLY good arguments but once I used Jungwon and Taki as a reason, I wrapped Heeseung and Niki, their mates, around my fingers and I told Jay that if he goes with them, its easier to find Jake quicker.

I said they need to give me a months before I come with them, living in their big apartment and I think that was the main reason everyone agreed. Todays atmosphere was comfortable. Jungwon backed today, with the help of our cook Jay of course but he did his parts almost perfectly.

Taki was hanging around next to me, clinging into my arms as I let out some soft and sweet pheromones as on my other side, Niki was playing on his phone, having my arm around his shoulder. He kept reading old chats between him and Sunoo.

"What did the bird say over text?" I asked him.

I wanted to show him that's its okay doing that and talking freely about him. Niki has quite different feelings than anybody else. "He was once joking around about the day I fell into the river.." he answered in a whisper. His feelings were messed up, I could feel it in my veins.

" Thats a good memory you two held." I answered not knowing what to say actually now. I loved the way they all could talk about my Omega-Alpha without shedding any tears in the next moment. "He wrote me never." Heeseung complained, rubbing Wonies belly. I raised my eyebrows seeing his hand going up and down, caressing his stomach but I shook it off when Jay entered the living room.

" Jake always wrote into the group so much crap to the point I even blocked him a few times." Jay joined the conversation cutely. Sharing our memories, this day was surely a good day...

Taki elbowed me. "How about you Hyung, any memories that flashed your mind?" I needed to think about it. There were a bunch of memories I had with him but still not enough. I wished I had more. "Well Jake once treated me to chop of my tail if I hurt him. S...He was arguing with Jake, telling him to stop embarrass him." Now everyone was starring at me.

"It was they day I got closer to my mate. The day I fell inlove once again with my fated mate." I couldn't help but smile. I blinked away the tear that wanted to come out. Its been years, I need to move on slowly. He would be mad at me for still crying...

Taki stretched his arm and put it around my neck. He let out some Omega pheromones that made everybody in the room calm down and relax. Without Taki we wouldn't be here at all. He's comfortable being around and he knows his talents.

I wish It would have been easier to realize that... Niki out of the sudden started nuzzling his head into my neck and started inhaling my scent.

He needed a familiar scent. He needed mine so I made it extra sure to gather my sweet scent together and release it just for him. I knew how anxious he could be but I also knew that he very brave and and has the strongest mindset from all of us even tho he's a Beta.

„Sunghoon Ive been meaning to ask you this question since a few years now but.. well It was actually never the right time talking about it." Heeseung who stood there, took a seat infront of me as if he would try gather all his courage together at once.

„Sunghoon." my eyes shoot down to Niki who was looking normally at Heeseung. Tz... at least he should look into my eyes when he mind-links me...

„So" Heeseung Hyung began, his hands on Jungwon's belly still. „I'm curious about the wallet. Sunoo.. mentioned it before.. whatever happened. The picture? Wallet?" he asked genuinely interested in it.

Wallet?..The wallet?!

I jumped up. „I forgot about the wallet! It's Jake's! He had a special picture in it and S-s.. he said that it will answer the questions we have!"

I rushed towards the door, still having a clingy Taki next to me. I leaned fowards and patted his head before I turned into my wolf. „Jay, Niki, do you remember the woods you apparently found me in?"

Both gave me a nodd, standing up. „Maybe, maybe it can solve the mystery if we just find it.."

Well...as if there's not already answers hidden around them...