💙{[6]}💙

———————————————————

I bite the Alphas leg once again till he finally stopped moving around,trying to attack Heeseung

Gladly I just came in time.No one got hurt besides me who got scratched by the Alpha here.I thought about it..who had white-yellowish fur back then?...

„Jongho right?"I asked him as I held him down.He growled before he nodded slightly."Do you remember Heeseung?Head Alpha from school?Im Sunghoon. We found the Omega in the woods hurt and he's currently resting in one of the Omegas room."I explained as fast as I could since he was too strong.

Jongho stiffed before he sat up.He looked very frustrated and embarrassed at this point."I-i..I thought you hurt him."I helped him standing up slowly as he feel down again when Jungwon jumped on Jongho. They both knew each other quite longer than we all did so he was more familiar and comfortable with him. Jungwon gladly stayed away from him the first they meet right now.. who knows what would have happened.

While Jungwon talked with Jongho,I got upstairs and took a look in my room.Jay was sleeping very peacefully in my room.

Before I left the room I licked his cheek as a way to say ‚Sleep well'.

The Omega in the next room also slept peacefully.I never saw Wooyoung like that.His mate?I forgot who he was but it could be Jongho. Maybe he's so mad just because they are a pack too. I would need to ask him a few questions.

I sat down on the stairs.Having a mate would be great...being close to them..

I looked up as I saw a window.

I don't know why I..why I try to contact you with our bond..you..won't respond but.I love you.I only love you my Omega. I will find Jake, I will make the people pay who hurt you.I will..never forget you." I said trough mind-link.I used to do that everyday after he..died but after I meet Dongpyo..I started hating S-sun but..I was hating myself more.

Looks like I let out sad pheromones because someone whimpered trough mind-link.Must be Niki since the only person I had left who's mind-link I have is the one from my dear stepbrother...

„Sunghoon come downstairs,it's a pack."
Taki yelled, rushing upstairs before he stormed into Jay's and my room to wake him up.

I ran downstairs and saw Jungwon in his wolf form on the floor next to Heeseungs who clearly was in pain.Niki was standing infront of them.

I shifted as soon as possible and now confronted the pack.Jongho stood there next to me."This is my pack..I'm sorry that they hurt Heeseung.I will talk to them."Jongho run outside,pulling the Alpha with him and the..*sniff*...Luna.

The Luna stood there infront of us trying to get upstairs."If you move,I will bite you."Niki threatened the Luna of their pack.I knew how to calm the Luna down.
At least we learned something useful in school.

I bowed and put my chin on the floor trying to tell the Luna that I won't hurt anyone if they won't hurt us.The Luna understood me and did the same.

We both shifted back into our forms.
„We mean no harm.Aren't you the Luna?
I don't know if you can remember me but I-"

LUNA!THIS IS SUNGHO- AHHh" the boy who was obviously very clumsy fell down and hit his head too hard because he kept whining afterwards.Yunho,we had some classes together..gosh-

The others joined us while Jongho explained the Luna what happened here.
Their Alpha stepped ahead and bowed together with the Luna.

Heeseung who got up and Jungwon did the same.

We aren't a pack..yet..but for us Jungwon would be our Luna,our leader together with Heeseung the head Alpha.I should talk to everyone so we can bond with each other.Its easier to mind-link everyone.

Everyone shifted back and hell yea,there are the visuals back again,even looking better then a few years ago.

"Wonderland-Pack,we apologise but Wooyoung is our Omega.He's the most bravest one among us so we didn't wanted to believe that he would ask anyone for help even tho he is hurt."

Out of the sudden my heart and mind felt heavy.I heard steps and now the small Omega revealed himself. He rushed to Seonghwa the Luna of the pack and he embraced Wooyoung tightly.I hissed.

These angry pheromones are too strong.
I got on one of my knees and tried to calm myself down.Taki our sweet Omega rubbed his scent on me.

Hongjoong the head Alpha of their pack started scolding another Alpha.I didn't realised why until I smelled it.The anger came from him and it..it made us Alphas getting weaker and weaker.What the hell is he? Normal Alpha? No way, he's something else..

Wooyoung rushed to him and hugged him tightly.I felt..how their emotions change.

I felt them being fated mates and I'm not sure why but..

"SUNGHOON?!"Jay rushed to my side.I saw black dots in my vision.I felt my body burn,my heart hurted badly.Seonghwa the Luna,rushed to my side too.I let some tears slip down my cheek.I don't know why but it hurted.Seeing fated mates fighting and making up again.My skin burden.

It wasn't time for my heat,I had it already a week ago.Why did it hurt me so much?