💙{[11]}💙

Happy Valentines Day💗💐
———————————————————

Happy Valentines Day💗💐———————————————————

„Yea inform me when anything happens."
I said in a forceful voice.

It was time to parten way's with the officially pack. Heeseung bonded with everyone of us as the Head-Alpha while Jungwon was our Luna, our Queen. Now we could communicate without needing to use phones or anything in particular, just us and our bond besides the fact that whenever we are too far away from each other, we can't reach out for the other pack memebers.

After Jay, my brother and me headed towards the woods from years ago, we couldn't help but give up after a whole day of searching.

It would be impossible to find it so... we focuse on finding Jake again, not any stupid wallet that used our times...

I know this wallet meant alot to Sunoo but Jake meant so much more to Sunoo than any wallet with whatever picture...

It was the day before the 1st december.
We decided to let the other move to the town into an apartment. They will continue their search in Busan while I stay in Seoul..with..

„Seonghwa take care of my brother please." Niki giggled when Hwa licked his cheek as he was in his wolf form.

Yes..I stay with the Ateez pack, well not exactly, I won't live with them but they will check on me. Jungwon needs his Alpha Heeseung and Jay needs to calm himselfs down. I wanted to stay and search for Jake by myself here, it's the best if I'm alone right now since It's my rute very soon...

„Sunghoon don't do anything dumb. I swear I will kick your ass off of the pack."

Is he serious?! We are officially THE pack EN-HYPE-N! I won't go trough that pain again! We all passed out after we bite into each others shoulders and formed a pack bond!

I just rolled my eyes embracing our Omega."Taki take care of everyone alright?I believe in you." said while kissing his cute cheek.

He saluted and now everyone was on their way to Busan while I followed Seonghwa and Yunho inside my house. They sat down infront of me. "So..Like we already mentioned, we check on you every two days alright? If you don't feel safe here, if you feel lonely or if you don't have enough food, try running to our pack as soon as possible."

I was about to just simply agree without arguing about not needing a babysitter when he moved infront of me. My eyes widened when I saw...

„Seonghwa Hyung,you are pregnant?"

He flushed red, nodding. I didn't saw him for over a month and now he's pregnant...
Yunho cringed a little bit but smiled too. Yunho showed me off good signs as he moved his hand up to Hwa's belly to rub it.

„He's a pain in the ass and the puppy is maybe 3 weeks now in his belly, Luna has pretty much emotional phas-" - „Yah! That hurted Luna! Don't hit me again."

I kept my eyes focused on Seonghwas belly. I liked the thought about raising kids b-but.. without him... I don't want kids.. not at all.

My heart sunk down, just rememering the day. The day he left. He was a kid by himselfs too..I'm asking myself...

"How would Sunoo look like today? Imagine him 4 years ago and now.. he was a baby back then..would he still be one?" I heard Taki breathing after I said that. I could feel the mood change of the others but they didn't answered me, they were already in the train, going far away from me and my silly questions.

When I looked into the reflection of the nearby mirror I frowned. My eyes faded into white while I was starring blankly at myself..I looked almost emotionless...

„Sunghoon-nah, you aren't the Alpha you used to be." Yunho muttered trying to make my eyes sparkle again by fooling around. Once he realised that his 'joke' was took personallyby me, he just turned towards Minhi who entered my house.

„Is it because of the years that passed or because of him?" Mingi asked me curious. Maybe he understood with that he broke into my personal space and mind.

Not the Alpha I used to be? Am I that different of my old Wolf-self?

„I don't know.."I answered looking outside of the window. I'm not the Alpha I used to be right? How can I? After all, after all I lost my will to stay alive after he was gone.

——————

Hours passed and I still sat on the chair having my now cold meal infront of me.

Yunho's and Mingi's words didn't left my head. Am I really that different? Is it because I just naturally changed? Is it because I worked so much? Is it because of...

Hyungie we can't contact you trough mind-link anymore after we are in Busan because we are too far away from you but always charge your phone! We love you alot,Byee." Taki mind-linked me and made a kiss sound lastly before I felt the contact vanish into the background almost.

If..if I would have changed so badly,they wouldn't have stayed by my side right?

I know I've done many mistakes the past few years but..I just want comfort and time... I needed time. I still need time, isn't that why I was left behind here? We all agreed that me staying here alone is smarter then being in the group. All I do are mistakes.

I decided to quickly make the dishes but when I stood infront of the sink..I didn't felt like doing it so I didn't do it.

Back then I enjoyed doing the dishes because it made everything become cleaner and I liked how it sparkled after I cleaned them. Especially cleaning after Sunoo was annoying but also wholesome because he was always grateful towards me whenever I tidied up..but now..

I shrugged before I went upstairs trying to find a pullover to go outside. Should I shift immediately or should I stay in my human form?

The map pointed at more farther paths into the woods. I would need a week to clear this area by myself but since I'm alone..I can stay the whole night there.

At least something that made me feel better. Working and searching the whole next 24 hours to ease my mind.

——————

I wrote into my notebook.
1/4 of this part of the woods behind the waterfall is clear. No other Alphas,
Omegas or Betas, the air is clear too."

I made some small drawings besides it to know what kind of place I was. Jungwon taught me that, its easier to locate it.

It's already past midnight..I should go home. My tummy growled, I didn't really ate anything today and in winter..the hunger grows. Thank god my pack decided to stay in the city, it's so much more easier to protect them when they aren't here and it's easier to get their food then me needing to haunt it down.

On days like today,I wished I had my mate by my side. It sounds...stupid but..
feeling his warmth always made me feel better.

I put the notebook into the bag and shifted again. I took a few path's I remembered back before I started going slower and slower. Too bad I forgot my compass back there at the house...