💙[{13}]💙

I have an Upload Timetable in my description here on Wattpad for May so y'all know when a next Chapter comes out!
———————————————————

I have an Upload Timetable in my description here on Wattpad for May so y'all know when a next Chapter comes out!———————————————————

I took a stroll near the bark benches. I went so far that I actually was ready to just once go to the city.

I missed my pack but I knew I shouldn't be so desperated seeing them. Sooner or later we will find out way to other parts in Korea. Once I'm done searching for Jake, I make sure to get to them as soon as possible. - Heeseung comes over too anyways to check up on me.

„Hey Sunghoon." I turned around seeing Yunho running to me in his wolf form. I cracked a smile. We got a bit closer, his Beta present made me feel safe. We go on patrols every weekend together and I really enjoyed having someone I could talk with.

Yunho was insanely smart like a nurse. He knew a lot of history of our kinds and told me often how special my fated mate must have been because he was the rarest species on earth and it made me just happy, hoping he was listening to know how important and special he actually was to the world. - „Long time not seen Yunho-yah. How is the pack?"

He sighed. „We don't know what to do. An animal attacked Luna, we got worried but Alpha won't let me into the house. Currently they try and see if Luna's pup is doing okay." He said almost with a whimper.

"But you are the nurse of the pack, why won't they let you in?" - He shrugged his shoulder. "Well I just can't smell the blood of a Luna or Alpha, it gives me a trauma and I panic. Thats why we have Yeonsang, he knows how to handle it."

„Don't worry, must be fine. Seonghwa is strong, just like my Luna." - „Jongho misses Niki, they should be back soon right?"

I shrugged my shoulders. „ Alpha told me he will come this week to check up on the situation. The area's are mostly clean, I tried patrolling around your house too on my way's to search in the woods. There was no one, a few rabbits and bears but nothing too threatening."

„Sounds nice. How about the nightmares? Doing better?" - „Afterall, they won't let me go. I think I got used to them. I started sleeping better because of Mingi's sleeping pills. I actually need to thank him for that, its so much easier to fall asleep."

„Talking about him, actually I talked to Mingi..he said your wolf form looked pretty..pretty skinny. There's no smell coming from you anymore, only angry heatstrokes. I told you we can talk right? I tried finding the book. Maybe we can go together to his..grav-"

„Yunho look, I'm thankful but that is my fight. I think ones we are done here, I can get used to life again. I don't have my Omega Taki around me to scent me or the Beta's. I try eating but I just don't have much appetite but don't worry." I looked up.

Cracking a small smile seeing the moon slowly forming in the sky even tho it was still early in the morning. "I know the limits so I don't starve myself. He would come back just to make him eat, that's what I even expect him to do."

Yunho sat down next to me and looked up too. "I agree, he was always surprisingly slick in school too. I remember the day he cheated on the exams just to give whom fault?"

"Wasn't it Jeremy? He got in so much trouble." I laughed remembering what Sunoo did for stupid things and how often he got into trouble.

"Actually I am here to talk to you about the eye colors." my eyes moved and I turned towards his direction. - "I roamed trough some old books Wooyoung and Seonghwa handed me and I found out that the white-"

"SUNGHOON?!"