💙{[2]}💙

Next Chapter some Flashbacks of how he meet Dongpyo at the first place

————————————————————

„Why didn't you said something?!They are so mean!"he was very angry when I took my friends here again

„Why didn't you said something?!They are so mean!"he was very angry when I took my friends here again. -No,THEY took me here since I wasn't in my right mind.

„Could you shut up you ugly cum looking horse?"Niki said and glared at my Omega.
I wanted to say something against it but Dongpyo was too much to handle right now.

„As if he needs you all!He has me and his job!Just go out!"

Taki meanwhile patted my back to make me feel at ease again.At least he understood me a little bit.Taki was never against me even tho..I said things I regret...

„Shut up before I make you choke."Heeseung threatened before he pulled Taki away from me with force.

Heeseung held Jay's hand tightly but why?I looked up into Jay's face..it was so..
hurtful to see his blank face and his dull eyes.As if these eyes would fill with regrets and frustration in a second.

Jake huh...

„Doesn't it hurts?"Jay stood infront of me.
„Hurts knowing the person died without you being there?Seeing him not breathing?"

Jungwon tried to calm Jay down but the tears already started."Did it hurt?!"

I nodded sadly.

„Then tell me,how do you think I feel?Jake my baby,my everything,my heart and my soulmate is gone for almost 4 years now.HES GONE.Now tell me,do you think I can forget the person who could be my husband in the future?I can't sleep since 4 years properly without having nightmares or panic attacks.I can't eat without seeing him sulking over that I eat delicious food,I can't study because it reminds me of him.I can't see any Omega or Beta or fucking Alpha because..."

„because my heart still belongs to this one single Omega.He meant we world to me and since he's gone,it stopped rotating in my life.At least you know that S-sunoo is dead!I KNOW NOTHING,I DONT KNOW IF HES ALIVE,I DONT KNOW IF HES OKAY,FINE OR WHATEVER!"Jay turned around and fell on his knees while sobbing loudly.

„I-i n-ne-need my J-jake."

His Omega..Jake..

I turned to the Omega at my side with tears in my eyes. Dongpyo rolled his eyes, ready to day something but...

"Out"I said and pushed him towards the door.

„What the fuck!Are you being emotional again?!I AM YOUR OMEGA!NOT THIS SUN-"

„DONT YOU DARE TO SAY HIS NAME.I AM DONE,SO DONE WITH YOU!I DONT LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS I LOVED MY OMEGA,MY FATED MATE."
I yelled and breathed out."Dongpyo I'm sorry but you can't give me the love that my beloved Omega once gave me.Y-you can't make me as happy as he did and.."

I looked over to Jay who's eyes glued into mine."I can't let go the person who I would have d-died for.I tried,really I tried to move on,start a new life.I blamed S-su..
I blamed him for everything,every little problem but I-i love him and only him."
I turned back to Dongpyo.

That was the truth. I cried myself everyday to sleep, I thought I can move one once I date someone else. I blamed Sunoo for everything but secretly I blamed myself more for letting him die.

Everyone thought I was cold, not the Alpha I used to be but that's not the truth. I indeed grew up but.. with a huge scar on my heart, not letting me think normally nor act alright.I missed him more then anybody else but I..I thought I can forget him as soon as I started loving him the first time I looked into his eyes...

„You can keep all the money.I don't care, I'm sorry that I can't love you.You never liked my friends and now..now I see why my friends treated you like that."

„Goodbye Dongpyo.We are done."
I slammed the door shut and let my body sink down into the floor.I pulled my knees up to my chest."Sunghoon.."Heeseung began but I held my hand high.

„I love him.I fucking miss him."I slowly stood up."Let's find Jake.Let's run away and let's find him."

I stopped tearing up and I looked outside the window into the sky."It would have been his wish.Let's do it for my Omega."

I waited till Jay took my hand who was still kneeled down.He looked up and gave me a small smile.I pulled him up and hugged him tightly."I'm sorry,I-im so sorry for being like that."I whispered and hide into his neck.

„I'm in,what about your Bar and school Niki?"Heeseung asked.

Niki smirked."We can start all over again but..I won't continue without my fellow friend.I join you."

„I will look around.Maybe someone knows Jake.It will be hard but before we really go,let's be sure to know where we start first."Taki jumped up,followed by Jungwon."I organise a map together with Taki."

They starred at me."You..work.."

„I go get the medical stuff while I give up on the Hospital."

Taki looked sad."It was your dream.."
„Well being in a family with Jake and him..that was my biggest dream in the world.Its stronger then anything else."
I said back.

Jay sniffed."I go get food and supplies while we roam around in cities and forests.I could rent an house in the middle of the forest."

Taki agreed and shifted into his wolf form.
„Sounds like a fucked up plan with too much trouble."

„Well the Sim brothers were always troublemaker weren't they?"I laughed.
„Guy's.."

They all looked at me."I love you."

Some of the cringed but.."Yea who doesn't loves you back huh?Lets go and find Jake.
Let's find Jay's soulmate..let's find him for us and let's gind him.."Jungwon said.

„Let's find him to find out the real explanation what happened in THAT night.."