💙{[21]}💙

If you didn't read the Season 1 yet, you will have a hard time understanding that Chapter.

Here, re-read for full
experiences again.

Brave Omega -
Chapter 24
Chapter 36
———————————————————

My eye's glowed in the dark, the painful reflection I've seen myself in feared me

My eye's glowed in the dark, the painful reflection I've seen myself in feared me. Somewhat happened to me, a beast.

I am clearly a beast and that's not what I expected to happen. His scent drove me to the point I was incapable of accepting the truth all these year's.

Walking over the squirted brain, I made my way to the cage, passing Omega and Beta's who feared their lifes as much as I had feared myself. I wasn't expecting my anger to be that cold and bloody.

It was my Omega, mine and only mine in the corner. Laid with open eyes and streched tongue out while wolf's wandered around his dead body. It wasn't a relief, oh, how can it be?

Again, I couldn't save anyone. I worked all these year's. All these year's I tried becoming someone who's highly seen in the society so something like death never happen's again.

Now that I feel it, I was holding a head in my hand still, bleeding out every second into the cold gray ground.

"Y-you need to stop." - Who said that? Why is this voice so familiar? I looked around but everyone had looked at me as I was the monster. My fang's grew bigger and I couldn't get of the bloody taste of my mouth.

Out of the sudden, a ringing sound entered my bubble. I could halfly hear someone singing. I..was it the whole time? While I was killing them? Biting their organs out? Is this really who I am? The man Sunoo knew?

Why was I even covered in blood so much, did I kill them all?

I walked towards the gate of my Omega just to meet with..singing? The day at the balcony..a girl was singing too and Sunoo fell asleep as Jay said...

Flashback

"Sunoo's heat is not that bad this month, you had luck with him." I smiled at Jay Hyung who cuddled closely with Jake Hyung.

Not to mention that we have the house soon only for us to have fun! I was exited, I already got a movie out for us later to watch.

"Jay, please take a look at Sunoo for a second. My instincts tell me he's not sleeping as he should." Niki hit me when I rolled my eye's.

"Sunghoon for that, that you are always a sweetheart to other's, you really seem to love Sunoo." - A smile crept on my face. It was true, I've never been so in love before...

He was the first person I ever thought liking the imagination of having a pup with together. I've never been so happy befor-

"A girl is singing in the balcony. She really has a good voice bu-" - "She immediately stopped when I entered the balcony." Heeseung sighed.

"Everyone hates me." - "My heat likes you tho." Jungwon winked at him and I felt more than grossed out..

stupid friends I love...

—————

I walked to Sunoo's cage door but I didn't opened it yet. Why did now the flashbacks come in this moment as someone is trying to tell me something... Am I ready to face the reality? Am I okay with finally putting one journey to an end with the other's?

The singing got louder but when I couldn't care less about that, I felt something pulling on my furr at my paw. A pup. A pup that eye colour was like..

I bite into the cage and held myself down. My tail spread to tge other end of the cage's, a few feet apart and I clearly tried reaching out for my Omega-Alpha even tho I tried not to. "Sunoo it's okay, you did enough. You can go now my brave Omega. You did enough in this world, go live in peace and end our mate-bond forever."

But when I looked closer..I-is that J-jak-jake? "H-hoonie!" The body crawled toward's me and my hopeful hand suddenly started shacking. Somewhat told me it was wrong and when Jake almost reached my paw, I took steps back.

That's impossible what happened here. Somehow the atmosphere made me feel weird. Nothing in my vision made sense. Sunoo can't be here, its just not possible and I didn't smelled Jake's pheromones, not even now.

The pup's eyes indeed had one of Sun's eye colors but it didn't add up. Right when I could fully pull my hand back, that wolf that looked like Jake jumped against the metal bars, ready to bite my paw off aggressively.

Jake wouldn't call me Hoon too, he didn't smelled like Jake and the real Jake would never just sit there watching Sunoo's dead body lay on the ground. Its not Jake and whoever gave me the instinct changes, wanted me to realize what's going on.

Hallucinations, isn't that what happen's? Jay and Sunoo, they listened to a girl singing and not a few day's later, Su-Sunoo and Jay had purple eyes, saying they got attacked..

I went back to see my reflection and thats when it broke. My left eye suddenly started seeing brighter colors than before. The voice of the girl, the spell we talked about with the doctor.

I knew it. I knew it, my eyes were purple. I scratched my eyes a bit, my right eye wasn't changing its emotions. It kept the color purple while the left one got back to normal.

"Sungh-Sunghoon save me! Help m-me carry S-Sunoo!" Jake whined and yelled but now.. I get why I have this anger. Deep down I knew it was too late to save anyone but thats not the boys I grew up with.

My eyes wandered around to find from where the voice comes from but I couldn't fully recover from the hallucination. Jake kept yelling and talking and it made me go crazy.

"You are fault Sunghoon.. we are dead because of you, we all are." a tear slipped down my cheek when I turned around, seeing Niki standing there. - "Alpha, stay strong." Again, that voice.

"Brother, help us dig graves. Lets kill you too Hyung, lets go to Sunoo Hyung." - His eyes were so dull and I knew that it wasn't my brother, he didn't said that, he wouldn't give up on Taki or on Sunoo.

How could I be so blind? I messed a lot up but I promised myself to bring the Sim brother back home safe. I promised it to Jay, to Sunoo and Jake. To the pack.

I started chuckling when I walked back to Jake and Sunoo. I kneeled down and caressed the puppy that laid here. "You are that what I wished to have with my Omega." I smiled deeply. "Sadly..you aren't real little pup." I smashed the wooden stick into my right eye, making me scream out in unenviable pain. My wolf understood what I did but now, my family needs me the most.

My front body collapsed against the gate as I kept yelling out in pain. I pulled me stick out with a fast movement. The blood isn't even describable, too much spilled and I tried opening my eye's and I knew.

Once and for all, I lost an eye and the other one? It looked into the eye's of the wolf I had smelled before these hallucinations started. The singing stopped too, the colors turned back and I was aware of my surroundings.

"You a-are Mark Sim, aren't yo-you?"