Chapter 1 Christmas Time

It was nearing Christmas time in Sora's world. Same with his boyfriend, Mark's. Sora has been helping Mark and his family decorate. He's been heading back and forth from Christmas Town and back to Mark's world, giving them real Christmas decorations from Santa himself.

He was just about to leave from Mark's house, until Mark was questioning where he was off to again. "I'll be back soon Mark, Santa said he'd give you guys some hot chocolate." Sora said facing him. Sora could tell that Mark wanted him to stay a little longer with him, and he knows why. Sora's been really busy for the past few days, and he hasn't been able to give his boyfriend, or even his friends any attention. Sora walked up to Mark, and kissed him on his cheek. "Don't worry Mark, I promise I'll stay with you when I come back." Sora said smiling. Mark looked in his eyes. "You sure?"

"Hey, didn't I said I promise?" Sora asked folding his arms. Mark chuckled. "Fare enough."

Sora smiled. "I'll be back in a few-" He said as he jumped into the lit portal back to his dimension.

****

Sora came out of the other end of the dimensional portal, and out into the Video Game Hallway. He walked out of it, and into Twilight Town. He was about to head to his Gummi Ship, to get to Christmas Town. "I'll make sure I come back to Mark. I know he misses me... and I miss him to"

He was walking, until he heard two familiar voices.

"Sora!"

"Hey, Sora!"

"Huh?" Sora said, turning his head, and he saw his two friends, Roxas and Hayner. "Hey guys!" Sora called out, as he walked over to them. "Man, were where you?" Hayner asked. Roxas nodded. "Yeah, it's like we haven't seen each other in a while, what happened?" Roxas asked.

Sora sighed. "Been really busy this Christmas. Been helping Riku and Kairi... then heading over to a few of Mark's games world to help them... helped Steve rebuild a shack for his dogs, and back in my world, just been back and forth from Christmas Town and Mark's world."

"Geez... why you never asked any of us for help?" Hayner asked. Sora shrugged. "I didn't want to bother you guys. And Mark has been busy with school, because apparently he has these... tests that he takes when winter arrives." Sora said. Roxas nodded. "A state test or something right?" Roxas asked. Hayner looked at him, and arched his eye brow. "How'd you know that?"

"Been researching up on Mark's world.....ever since that one thing happened to him"

Sora nodded. "So glad he got that... crap out of him."

Roxas nodded.

"Well..." Sora said trying to change the subject. "I'll be off now"

"Why don't we come with you? Me and Hayner are free right now"

"We are-?"

Roxas elbowed Hayner in his arm. "Ow!"

Hayner grunted. "Ugh, fine. Yes. We are."

"Great!" Sora exclaimed. "Lets head to the Gummi Ship"

***

All three of them, was in the Gummi Ship, heading for Christmas Town. Sora was flying it, and Hayner and Roxas was sitting on the two sets either side of Sora. "So, what exactly are we doing there?" Hayner asked. "Well, since this is Mark's first Christmas with us, I want him to feel at home. So, I asked Santa in Christmas Town if he could make decorations. Cause, apparently Santa doesn't exists in Mark's dimension. But, he does in ours. So, Mark is totally gonna have a great Christmas" Sora said.

Roxas smiled. "That's sweet"

"You still didn't answer my question Sora-" Hayner said. Roxas laughed a little at Hayner. Sora rolled his eyes. "Basically, I didn't really need your help... since I'm just gonna be bringing hot chocolate... but, I guess I could use a little company"

Hayner smiled. "Well, I got you covered with that"

"Don't you mean we? What about me?" Roxas asked looking at his friend. "Oh right... you too..."