Chapter 5 Hot Chocolate

Sora put his hand on his stomach, rubbing it, as he just had drank a lot of the hot chocolate what they had served on the train, and he had also ate a lot of the cookies. In fact, everyone on the train ate and drank a lot. Free hot chocolate and cookies? Who could pass that up.

Sora's stomach growled uneasy, as he turned a little, how he wished Mark was there to rub his belly. "That was some good hot chocolate" Sora heard Tom say. He turned his head to him, then nodded. Then he saw that Tom chuckled a little. "Guess you drank way to much, it sounded like your stomach cried out for help" Tom joked. Sora blushed. "Yeah..." Sora said with his hand on his belly. "I wish Mark was here to rub it" He said without thinking. "Mark? Rub it?" Tom asked.

Sora blushed. "U-uh! I.. um..."

Hayner peeked over the seat. "Mark rubs your belly-?" He asked. Sora gasped, then tried to push Hayner away, all Hayner could do was chuckle. "Is.... Mark someone special?" Tom asked. Sora looked at him, then nodded bashfully.

Tom smiled. "How is he not with you then?" He asked tilting his head. "You came with two of your friends, but not him?"

Sora sighed. "I kind of had to leave him unexpectedly.... He is probably worried sick right now. I promised to meet up with him, but with certain circumstances, I didn't. And I didn't even tell him I wasn't going to make it."

"You know... you can always call him on your Gummi phone-" Roxas said.

Sora gasped. "Of course! Why didn't I think of that already?!" Sora yelled as he quickly got out his phone. "Because you're Sora" Hayner responded. "Shut it Hayner." Sora snapped.

Once he got out his phone, he quickly dialed his boyfriend's number, and waited. It buzzed, and buzzed, but nothing was happening. "Is... he not answering?" Tom asked, noticing Sora's expressions. Sora sighed. "He's not... he's-" Sora took the phone away from his ears, and looked at the screen, only to see there was no signal. "Rats!" Sora yelled. "What is it??" Tom asked, looking at the phone. "Mark isn't picking up-" Sora said. Hayner chuckled. "Has Mark finally gotten sick of you?" He joked. Roxas elbowed him. "Ugh shut it Hayner" Sora said.

"No, there's just no signal-" Sora said, shaking his head.

"Huh? No signal?" Roxas asked confused. "Aren't our Gummi phones supposed to connect to other wor-" Roxas slammed his hands on Hayner's mouth, before he could say another word to give away that they are not from this dimension. Hayner was annoyed, but he soon forgave Roxas, because he knew what the reasons where.

But Sora was sick of keeping this a secret. Dark-Blade was no more. The darkness that existed long before Dark-Blade, was done with. Meaning, that they are technically free to let different worlds, dimensions, pocket universes, know of other existing places.

Plus, everyone here was going to learn one way or another, when they find the gem, causing the dimensional door to show up out of nowhere.

Sora came up to Tom, pulled him close, and whispered in his ear. "I'm gonna whisper this... because I don't want Hayner and Roxas to hear me-"

Tom stayed put, then nodded.

"Me and my friends, are from a dimension far from your own. Your dimension, connects to mine, in some sort of sense, and we need to find this item called the "Gem of The Universe" a gem that powers these pocket universes. It acts like a key, to lock things from other existing universes, bad things, from escaping, to enter your world." Sora departed from Tom, then looked at his friend, only to see him blinking. Boy did he look confused.

Tom slowly turned his head to Sora, then mouthed the word 'What the heck you just said?'

Sora could only internally sigh. 'That was the best I could explain that in-'