Chapter 9 Nerraw Part II

"Wait, before we go," said Tom, as he took out something. Sora looked behind him, "Huh? What is it?"

The girl also looked behind her and saw that Tom was holding a golden ticket. The girl gasped. "Y-You found my ticket!" She quickly hugged him. "Thank you! How did you find it?"

Just at that moment, the Conductor climbed up on the steps at the front of the coal tender they were on. "Did someone say, that they "found" a ticket?" He took out the puncher. The girl turned around to him. "Yes, I did!" She said nodding. The Conductor smiled, then took it. "Well, in that, case, Tickets please-"

And just like what the Conductor did with the past tickets, he punched a bunch of holes in it, instead of just one singular one. Sora just shook his head at it, because he still doesn't understand what's the point of that.

He then handed the ticket back to the girl. She looked at it. "L E?" She asked. "Hey, isn't that what was on that kid in the yellow pajamas?" Sora asked. Tom nodded.

"Hey, what's your name by the way?" Tom asked. The girl looked at him. "Oh, my name's Holly," She said. "Holly? Mines Tom,"

She smiled. "I've heard Sora saying your name a few times," She said. Then, she giggled. "Especially when you pushed the reverser, instead of the break,"

Tom went red in the face a little. "Well, hey! We all make mistakes, don't we..." He pouted. The train was now, going at a good pace. "I think we should take this time to come back," Sora said. "While the train is going at a calm speed,"

Tom nodded. "Sora's right, we don't want to fall off,"

The Conductor came to help them after he had left to go check on something inside the train. The train started to go up a spiraling mountain. "Be careful you three, shouldn't be walking up here, watch your step,"

They all came down from the Tender, safely and stood on the plate above the couple hooks. "Um... You guys can go on-" Tom said. He then looked at Sora. "I... Want to talk to Sora...."

Holly looked at the Conductor. "Best you come inside, you might catch a cold, and it's not that safe out here,"

"I'll be fine, I just want to say something to Sora,"

The Conductor nodded, then let Holly go inside, and followed her. Sora stayed with Tom. "Hey, Tom, what's wrong?"

"Um..." Tom held onto the grab bar that was on the back of the tender. As the train was going over a suspension bridge, it rocked and bounced on the rails. "I'm worried..."

Sora tilted his head. "About?"

"Meeting Santa... and... That thing we saw... "

"You mean Nerraw?"

Tom nodded. "What if it comes back?"

Sora shook his head. "If it comes back, I'll try my best to protect you, the rest on this train, so don't you worry-" He summoned his keyblade as soon as he finished talking. Tom looked down at it, then back up at Sora. He hugged onto the railing. "But what if it's not enough,"

Sora sighed, he could tell that Tom was really worried. "It's not only that you are worried about, is it?"

Tom looked over at him, then back at the ground below them going by. "No... As I said before, I'm worried about seeing Santa, if... He does exist,"