Chapter 6 Nerraw

Sora ran after Tom, running trough the door of the coach, that enters outside, to connect to the other coach. Sora pulled the door open, running out. It was freezing. But that was the least of Sora's problems. Sora was running to fast, and barely saw that Tom was standing on the couch outside, looking down at the giant coupler. "Oh crap!" Sora yelled as he tried to stop, but slammed into Tom. "AHH!" Tom yelled as he went falling to wards the shaking couplers. But luckily, Sora grabbed him back his arm. "I got you!" Sora yelled as he pulled him back up. "Ugh, what are you trying to do, kill me?!" Tom snapped. "S-Sorry!" Sora said, feeling bad.

Tom looked back at the shaking back coach. The wind was howling as the train was flying down the rails. The coupler was vibrating and shaking. "I'm gonna jump across!" Tom yelled, then stuffed ticket into his pocket, but then his hands went trough. "Shoot!" He yelled. He put it in his mouth, then jumped across. Thankfully, he landed perfectly fine on the platform of the coach. He turned around frantically. "Come, on! Jump! Or stay there!" He yelled.

Sora closed his eyes, then sparkling glitter revolved around him, and Sora then started to hover, then he glided across.

Tom went wide eyed, and his mouth hung open, and the ticket dropped out of his mouth. But Sora quickly caught it. "I told you I'm from another dimension" He said. "Come on! Let's go find the Conductor!" He yelled.

They both ran to the other end of the caboose coach, right to the end, that has a small little porch, for you to stand outside. They both ran by the boy who was the last pickup, not even noticing that he was there. But he sure did notice both of these boys run past like they where running for a marathon.

Tom quickly opened the door to the porch. Sora figured he was looking to see if he saw the girl anywhere, but with the speed they where going, if she was thrown off, she would of been miles down the track by now. Now Tom was in a panic, and didn't know what to do. Sora didn't know what to do either. "If something happened to her, she would be miles away!" Sora said. "And even if so, where the heck is the Conductor?!" Tom yelled.

Tom was right. Not only did the girl disappear, but so did the Conductor. Where was he? The coach isn't that big, where he could be hiding somewhere.

Sora then remembered the boy who came on last. "Let's ask him-" He suggest. Tom quickly jumped to it, and ran back inside to the boy. "Where did they go?! Did you see them?" Tom practically yelled. But the boy seemed shy, as he looked like he didn't know what to say. "Please! She's in big trouble you have to help me!" He yelled, showing him the girls golden ticket. Sora nodded.

But before Tom could talk to the kid anymore, Sora noticed a silhouette of two people walking on top of the train trough the window. Shining on the mountain side that was inches next to the train. "Tom they're on the roof!"

"What?!" Tom yelled. Then he noticed. Without thinking, he ran back outside to the porch. "I knew this was here! I'm going up there!" Tom yelled. Sora was confused what Tom was talking about, but then he saw Tom trying to climb some ladder, that is used to get onto of the caboose coach. But one looked at how close those mountains where, it made Sora quickly decide that was to dangerous for Tom. So, Sora activated his glide ability, hovered to Tom, then quickly put his arms under Tom's arms, then hovered into the air. "Here, let me carry you, it'll be safer" Sora said. Tom gasped as he felt Sora held him. "W-what-?!" He said.

"Just keep still!" Sora said. It was hard work for Sora to keep up with the speed of the train. It's like the was going faster than 50 Mallards mashed into one. But Sora managed to place Tom directly on the room. "There they are!" Tom yelled, pointing in front of him. Sora set him down, but then Tom started to yell out to them. "Hey! I got your ticket!!" Tom screamed out.