Chapter 7 Rooftop Race

Sora and Tom both traversed down the top of the fast-moving express train. The wind was blowing hard, as Sora had Tom behind him. He had his keyblade out, in case Nerraw decided to show up. And the in case the Unversed came up too. "Geez, where is that guy?" Tom asked. "I don't know!" Sora said, barely could form words as the wind was blowing really fast and loud in his face. It was hard to even keep thier balance as the train was shaking and vibrating on the rails below them. Sora looked behind him at Tom, "Come on, we have to catch up to them." Tom nodded, then put on a determined face. So, they both pressed on.

But then as Sora and Tom started to press on, they saw a light coming towards them. Tom had noticed it. "S-Sora? What is that? Is that the girl and the Conductor?" He asked. Sora looked infront of him, right at the hard to see though snow, and saw the faint light. "It might be!" Sora said. But then the light seemed to be getting closer. Sora was confused, because at first he thought it was them walking up to it, but with the speed they where going, that was impossible. So that meant, the light was coming towards them. "Tom, it's coming towards us! Are they coming back??" Sora said, squinting. Tom peeked over Sora, as he was trying to hug onto him to feel warm.

But as the light got closer, it wasn't the girl and the Conductor at all.

It was the man who they talked to earlier.

"Heyyy!" They yelled. "Come on! If you both want to make it up to the engine, we have to move pronto!" Theh yelled. "W-what, you again?" Sora said.

The man was in different clothes. A more thicker jacket, and he had sleds beneath his shoes. "How are we going to make it to the engine!?" Tom yelled. "Hop on!" The man yelled, as he turned around. "Both of you!"

The boy went behind him, and then Sora went behind Tom. Once Tom and Sora where on, the man got out two sticks, then waited. "W-what are you waiting for?" Sora asked.

Sora soon got his answer.

Then train started to go down hill. It seems like the man's plan was to slide down the train, on the sled, but with how much the wind was blowing, it caused them all got sent sent backwards. "Woah!" Tom yelled. The man tried to stop them from getting any further, and took the stick they had, and grabbed a part of the top of the caboose coach, but the sudden jerk, caused Tom to get sent flying backwards. "Tom!" Sora yelled. Tom was hanging off of right light that was behind the coach. "Grab on!" Sora yelled. He had summoned his keyblade, and stretched it towards Tom who was hanging off of the back of the coach. Tom quickly grabbed onto the tip of the keyblade, and then Sora pulled him back up.

"You both are alright?!" The man yelled. "We are now!" Sora yelled. The man nodded. "Come on!" He yelled, and pushed the ground with the sticks, and the sleds skidded along the frozen roof, and down the train.

"You two better hold on!" The man was coming up towards the gap between the caboose coach, and the following coach that had all the passengers. He crouched down, and jumped, and the all leaped over the gap. And then safely landed on the other car, still sliding down the train. "We have to hurry! Before we reach the tunnel!" He yelled.

"T-The tunnel?!" Tom yelled. "Yes! Unless you want your heads taken off!"

As the train was moving down track going at a very high speed rate, it still felt like they where sliding down faster. Then they could hear the whistle blowing loudly.