Chapter 3 A Train On The Streets

They walked down the sidewalk of this neighborhood. The street had houses on either side of it, all stringed with Christmas lights as far as the eye can see. "This is beautiful" Sora said being mesmerized by all the lights. "This must be like a Christmas game or something." Roxas said. Sora nodded. "Yeah. Maybe Mark found a Christmas game to play since it's the holiday season."

It was snowing, and it was a little cold. It was snowing a little harder than what it was back at the North Pole with Santa. "Man...." Hayner said. "How are we gonna find this stinking gem... if... I'm freezing?!" Hayner yelled. "Look at Sora, he has a jacket on!"

"Hayner, this 'jacket' doesn't even have sleeves." He said. Hayner grunted. "At least you have a hood..."

Since they had left Christmas Town, Sora's magic worn off, so the coats they had, and the looks they have that change when they go into other worlds, came off.

So, they where back into their normal clothes.

And Hayner wasn't happy about that, since this new location was even colder than Christmas Town.

They stopped walking for a bit. They stopped right in front of a house that was made of bricks. "Maybe... we... should... knock on there door and ask them for some hot chocolate or something-" Hayner said. "Dude, you can't just do that..." Roxas said. Sora looked at Hayner, then back at the house. "I don't know... maybe their asleep. The only lights I see on, are the Christmas lights."

Which, he was right. None of the houses on the block had lights on inside. All of them where pitch black inside. But Sora could see that Hayner was really cold. So, he decided to go and knock on a door. What's the worst that can happen? The worst they could say is no.

Sora was about to walk to the house, until-

Choooooo Chooooooo

They all stopped. Roxas arched an eye brow. There was no sign of a train track anywhere. "Uh... why do I hear a train whistle?" Hayner asked. Sora shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe there are tracks far away from here?" Sora asked. "Dude, that sounded like it was literally near by..." Roxas said.

Chooooooo

The whistle blew again. This time, it sounded closer.

Hayner was shivering, he wanted to get to the house, and walked head of them, but Roxas stopped him. "Ugh, what is it Roxas?"

"Um... why is there.... gold shining glitter in the street?" Roxas said. Hayner looked behind him, and so did Sora.

There was something that looked like gold glitter In the road, In the shape of a track. Then, an actual railway line appeared right there in the middle of the street, and the gold looking dust vanished.

Sora blinked, then looked at Hayner and Roxas. "Uh... maybe that is something normal for this world?"

CHOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

A giant large American steam locomotive thundered down the set of rails. "What the?!" Sora exclaimed. The huge steam engine screeched it's break as it was stopping. It was hauling a long set of passengers coaches behind it.

"What in.... Woah... I wish Mark was here-" Sora said remembering Mark's love for trains.

Then, they heard a door close.