Chapter 2 A Game Door?

"Hello Santa!" Sora called out. Santa, was working on something, building some toys, on his own. He usually has his elves make the toys, but sometimes he loves to work on some projects by himself. And he'd give toys like that to children who really deserve it. "Oh, welcome Sora! I'll get the hot chocolate, wait here-" He said getting up, and leaving his work. Sora smiled.

As Santa was getting the thing he promised Sora, he continued to talk. "Sora, you wouldn't mind to do something for me, would you?" He asked. Sora nodded. "I don't mind at all, what is it?"

"Well, there is this strange door that's outside of my workshop. I know how your boyfriend is located in a different dimension that's far beyond ours, and I know how he has these 'games' that he can visit-" He started. Sora stayed put and listened. He was wondering what Santa was going to ask him to do. "The doors that lead to those games, have a very peculiar design to them. And, I'm not only talking about the art on them, I'm talking about the shape of the door it's self"

Sora tilted his head. "Yeah, what about the doors?"

"That's the thing. This door that's outside my workshop, looks just like those game doors." Santa finished. Sora was even more confused. When he flew the ship into the world with Hayner and Roxas, he didn't say anything of the sort. "Huh? Outside? I haven't seen anything like that"

"I probably should of been more exact, it's outside, but it's in the back of the workshop" Santa said. Sora nodded. "Ohhhh, ok."

Santa handed him the bag of the cocoa powder. "If it wouldn't be any trouble, can you please check it out?" Santa asked. Sora nodded. "Of course!" Sora said.

Santa smiled. "Thank you Sora, I'll get back to work now"

****

Sora walked out of the work shop, and saw Hayner and Roxas outside. They where both messing around in the snow.. Roxas threw a snowball at Hayner. "Ow!" Hayner yelled. "Dude, stop being so extra- there is no way you got hurt by snow!" Roxas yelled at him.

Sora just shook his head and walked out to them. "Hey guys-"

Sora got cut off, due to Hayner throwing a snowball at him and it slammed directly in his face. "Hey! No fare!" Sora yelled. Hayner laughed.

Sora rolled his eyes, and looked down at the snow. "You asked for this-"

Sora picked up a snow ball, and threw it at Hayner, and landed a hit. "AHH!" Hayner yelled. "Dudes a drama queen." Roxas said.

Sora started to talk, what he needed to say before Hayner could interrupt them again. "There is something we need to do before we head back-"

"Huh? What?"

"Santa told me something-"

Hayner cut him off. "What, he put you on the naughty list again?"

"Ugh, shut up Hayner! No, not that. He said there's this strange door that's out back"

"A door?" Roxas asked tilting his head. Sora nodded. "Yes. A door, that looks like one of the game doors. He wants me to check it out. Well, you guys can come.. well if you want."

"Sora, we'd love to, but didn't you promise Mark you'd spend time with him?" Roxas asked.

'Shoot-' Sora thought. He knew Mark would be disappointed. But, he also wanted to help Santa out. "It'll be fine, trust me. We just see if the door leads to another pocket universe, hop inside see if it's dangerous, if it is, we destroy it, if it isn't, we leave it alone. Easy-peasy."

Roxas looked at Hayner who shrugged, then looked back at Sora. "Fine. I guess it would be wise to see what it is"

***