Who Said "I Love You" first

Gi-Hun - You Did! Honestly he was hella surprised. He genuinely thought he just wasn't your type and for a while he wasn't. But as you guys spent more time with each other you both started to fall for each other little by little. 

Sang-Woo - He did! Lemme tell you, mans was fucking panicking on the day he planned to tell you. He probably called Gi-Hun the night before to get advice since he was the one with the  who had a girlfriend at the time (which is now his divorced wife *nervous laughter*) I have a feeling Sang-Woo called Gi-Hun A little around.. maybe 3am? *awkward smile*

Sae-Byeok - She did! She was pretty hesitant about it and was practically trembling by the time she was gonna tell you. She really thought about asking Ji-Yeong about it but she thought against it. If you guys would like the original plot where the games are actually a thing I feel like she told you at the last game (if you planned that both of you guy's were in the finals).

Ali - He did! (God it took a while to chose whether you or he confessed first-) My man's was continuously asking Sang-Woo for dating advice. You can literally tell he was distressed the day he was gonna tell you. He was pacing the floor and he was zoning out a lot. But he was fucking ecstatic when you said you felt the same.

Ji-Yeong - You did! She was pretty taken aback honestly. She like Gi-Hun She didn't think she was your type. But surprise surprise she was your type :)) I think she would be smiling to the point where it got creepy lol.