Chapitre 7

There was

It stopped by them on the beach

It stopped by them on the beach. They couldn't see who was in it, so their tension increased more and more. Miss Lee noticed their tension and when Mr. Kim noticed her looking at his children, he decided to intervene quickly to remove the pressure in the air.
Just then a person came down dressed from head to toe in black, as he was wearing a mask and a cap. He was so suspicious that you couldn't tell if it was a girl or a boy.
"Oh hello who we have here?" Asked Mr Kim as he took some steps toward the person.
Miss lee sighed shaking her head in disbelief.

"Dear I told you to wear something girlish , and look at you now looking like a terrorist "

"Dear? Is this person a girl? And your daughter?!" Asked jimin surprised.
All of them were surprised even Mr.kim had his mouth hanging wide open from the shock while he was looking at Chaewon .

(That's what Chaewon was wearing)

"Hahah yes baby can you take off your mask and your cap?" Asked her mother awkwardly

"Hahah yes baby can you take off your mask and your cap?" Asked her mother awkwardly .
As soon as Chaewon took off her mask and her cap and their eyes met each other's, they felt as if a bucket full of cold water was poured over them.
"YOU!?" All of them shouted together.
"So you already know each other?" Asked Mr.kim while smiling.
" of course how can i don't know the bul-" Chaewon was interrupted by Seokjin.
"Hahah yeah dad we've met in school two days ago" said Seokjin while rubbing his neck nervously.

CHAEWON'S POV

WHAT!??? THESE JERKS ?
Really?
I haven't seen them for two days in a row since they were absent i thought i'll be living in peace now i'm stuck with them!?????
I'm never accepting this relationship!

"Yeah yeah we've met in school "
Okay lie lie we'll see how long will your lie last until I expose you all.

"Greaat!!!" Expressed mom happily " Then now no need to introduce yourselves?"

I wish you know them mom but let's keep the game going on .

"Oh mom i've met them but i know them just by the rumors spread about them among the students" MAY THE BEST PLAYER WINS . I Said while smirking looking at their nervous Ass-like-faces .