Chapitre 14

Chaewon slowly opened her eyes to find herself in an unfamiliar room . She rubbed her eyes to get a clear view . She tried to sit down but a hand grabbed her and made her lay down again on the bed . 

"You're still not fine, just have some more rest "

She narrowed her gaze  to the person beside her . And to her surprise she found KIM SEOKJIN sitting just on a chair beside the bed  looking at her blankly .

"What happened ?Where am I? What are you doing here? What time is it now?" She showered him with questions as she looked around the room .

"You fainted in the cafeteria so we brought you here to the nursery and you were asleep for about one hour and a half so it's almost 4PM now  " He retorted looking at his watch.

"You didn't answer a question , What are you doing here ? And where are Hwasa and Eunwoo? "  She furrowed her eyebrows as she fixed her gaze on him .

"About Hwasa and Eunwoo, they  left just when the bell rang since they have classes to attend and about me I stayed with you to check up  on you until you wake up and regain your full consciousness " 

She didn't know what to tell him . Did he really sit next to her while she was sleeping for an hour and a half and skip all the classes just for her ? Why is he so nice with her all of a sudden ? Did he do this from his heart , or was he merely obligated to do it towards her ? 

All of these questions puzzled her that made her look into the void , forgetting his presence completely . She was immersed in her thoughts until she felt a hand on her shoulder.

She glanced up at Seokjin to find him standing next to her , looking at her with a furrowing look.

" I asked the nurse about your condition and she told me you can go home , you are fine now"

Chaewon nodded her head and rose from the bed with the help of Seokjin when he gently grabbed her and helped her stand on her legs while she leaned on him . 

" I'm okay now , I can walk by myself " Chaewon pulled off her body from Seokjin as she tried to stand up by herself . 

As soon as he pulled away from her she felt a dizziness in her head as the world was spinning around her making her vision gets blurry and her legs were trembling and weak to the point they could no longer carry the weight of her body any more , then she lost the ability to control her body and gave her command to faint , closing her eyes waiting for the moment her body would land on the cold floor .

Everything happened in slow motion , when she felt herself falling to the ground , but instead she landed on a soft warm floor as a pair of hands encircled her holding on her small figure in between  tightly . 

She opened her eyes to find a pair of cat-like eyes looking at her . Getting a closer look of Seokjin's face made her realize how handsome he is . 

His face was just right  . His features were well spaced and set , and everything looks like it's been carefully and put in place .It is angular yet soft at the same time, depending in the angle. His lips  are like pillows . They were wonderfully plump and moist that you can only admire. The second thing you notice when you look at him is his eyes . They're so bright , like they contain stars oh no a universe. No moles or imperfections on his face , in other words , FLAWLESS . He looks like a royal prince or the  son's CEO in some K-drama . In one word he looked so Charming.