chapitre 15

There was standing Chaewon in the middle of the garden as all of the lights were on her wearing a crop top and black short leggings covering it with an unbuttoned white shirt. 

" I'm presenting this dance as a wedding gift to the new couple "

She announced as all of the audience cheered for  her . 

" Someone gets her off the stage , I can't handle  the shame we'll get because of her " Mumbled Jimin hiding his face between his palms feeling already embarrassed.

However , the light changed to a faint blue as a cloud of mist surrounded Chaewon .

"I think we should watch the show before we judge it " suggested Hoseok 

and with that  a song started to play as Chaewon started her dance .

(Imagine the girl as Chaewon )

All the spectators were dazzled by the show. No one moved or spoke. The song and its movements made every spectator on the edge of tears.

Despite all his attempts to ignore the show, Lucas could not take his eyes off her, she was very attractive, how the light came down on her face to add to her beauty and radiance. How  her body moved in harmony with the song .She was super beautiful. For a moment he wanted to swim in her brown eyes, how beautiful and deep they were, that he wanted to explore every corner of them. He lost the ability to control himself, his heart in control of his entire body as it pounded so hard it almost popped out of his rib cage. She was the center of everyone's focus. She was the star of the night . 

It was a wonderful performance that moved the emotions of every viewer. From expressions and movements to the sad melody with the dim lighting that increased the beauty of the show. Mr. Kim put his hand on his wife's shoulder, watching Chaewon with eyes full of pride and gratitude while her mother wiped tears of joy from her eyes. The boys couldn't believe their eyes when they saw the smoothness of her dance moves and the sincerity of her facial expressions. It was a performance you can't take your eyes off of.

The moment Chaewon finished her dance and the lights returned to the garden, everyone present applauded and encouraged her. 

"That's my girl! You killed it!" Eunwoo shouted as he jumped cheerfully, encouraging his best friend.

Chaewon sculpted them, expressing her appreciation for their encouragement and thanking them for watching.

"Chaewon my daughter, thank you very much. Really, this is the best gift I got today. You made this night even more radiant."
Her mom took steps toward her daughter pulling her into her embrace hugging her tightly.