Chapitre 27

In The Backyard

In The Backyard

It was a fascinating sight to the eye .  Everything was settled in its place as if it meant to be there. So beautifully settled . Maids were going back and forth filling the place with tasty fresh food of all sorts . Settling them on a large table that was perfectly placed in a corner of the backyard , a white  silk tablecloth covered it easing the vibe turning it into a minimalist one. A barista was standing behind another table settling all his needs for any type of coffee ,smoothie ,milkshake any drink that doesn't involve alcohol . 

Floor chairs were sprawled on the green grass on a large sheet that covered the floor , cards games were placed in the middle, a bottle for truth and dare and small lights coming from aromatic candles that added a light yet refreshing aroma to the place , It eases and enlighten the air . 

It was all Chaewon's idea . A surprise party celebrating her start over with her step-brothers . She only told Taehyung , Jungkook , Eunwoo and Lucas who've been busy and said he will drop by later . Hwasa was on the guest list yet she couldn't make it as she called before apologizing that she had an important family gathering. 

Chaewon made sure with every maid to work in secret and try not to make it obvious to the others so it will be a real surprise and take them completely off-guard . And she only hoped that they will like it . 

She wanted to make it special so she started to pull pranks on them in order for her to have fun and also to distract them and have them oblivious about what's going around. Also she wanted to play a little with their feelings.

 "Make them angry at first , then turn that anger to happiness " she said to her partners. Yet she didn't know that they weren't actually angry. It just took them off-guard not to lie yet she took them out of the boring routine too , she brought something new to the house they didn't know they needed before .

 She didn't see the smiles that crept on the elders faces after she ran away with her partners . 

After the trauma she gave him , Hoseok stood on his feet and laughed internally brushing the dust off his sport black shorts . He was laughing on himself for falling for this small trick and getting this much scared while none of his rivals in the undergrounds could get a reaction out of him before not even the slightest look of horror yet this girl could . He surely knew she was special .

Seokjin succeeded to slip out of the pool after a lot of struggle . While he dried his hair with a towel he smiled to himself knowing very well it was Chaewon's idea . He smiled knowing that the Maknae warmed up to her and started doing something real for fun other than beating the shit out of people . Real fun . Also he chuckled lightly thinking of how stupid the prank was yet he still fell for it and hardly too . I mean he really struggled to get out of the pool. He knew she was the one who will drag them to the light far from the darkness.

The living room wasn't a different story. Yoongi wiped the paint on his face with the hem of his shirt and rushed to help Jimin. But before helping him he laughed loudly snapping a picture of Jimin earning a groan from the blondie who hid his smile from his elder . Jimin was grateful to Chaewon for making his Yoongi Hyung laugh after a long time. It was always hard for Jimin the one who wants only happiness for his loved ones to make Yoongi laugh or even smile . He almost thought his Hyung forgot how to smile . Yet now when he saw that gummy smile again , he knew Chaewon can bring them real happiness again.