Chapitre 16

They went to the living room .
Maknae line in a couch , seokjin,yoongi and Hoseok shared a large one as for chaewon and Namjoon they took single couches in the middle .

"Okay be clear and quick I need my sleep beauty " Chaewon made herself comfortable on the couch as she spread her legs and hands  all over it and rested her head on it . She was looking like a human octopus.

Jungkook rolled his eyes that it almost reached his back from irritation. As for his brothers they ignored her gesture and focused on the conversation.

" Okay we've told you before that y-" Namjoon was cutt off when Chaewon imitated him in a mocking tone.

"You have rules in this house that I have to know yeah yeah got this what are these stupid rules "

"First respect your elders no talking back no glaring no raising your voice and responding to their  requests without discussion"
Demanded Namjoon in a deep harsh tone showing her his not gentle at all side .

"Okay i get the respecting part but what ? Do I look likea maid to you who responds to your every request? Haha I will be glad if you erase this rule from the list " She protested crossing her arms finally sitting properly.

"Whatever , my room is a forbidden territory for you and don't disturb my sleep " Threatened her Yoongi looking like a lifeless body.
White skin face yet big black holes under his eyes because of lack of sleep.

"Same here " She waved at him pointing at herself.

"My banana milk , all of my iron man's merch and the games room don't even try to spare them a look " Jungkook tried to looke dominant and harsh yet the words that left Chaewon next made a blush cross over his cheeks .

"How cute ! He is protecting his banana milk and what else his iron man's merch! My kookie is still a baby" She tried to pinch his cheeks acting like a mom babying her lovely boy but he hit her hand away from his face getting a aoft chuckle from the teasing girl.
"Don't call me that!"

"Yah stop let's continue, So for me it's easy just don't even come near me " Jimin Said keeping his blank face and emotionless one trying to make her feel uneasy and fear him a little yet her savage ass won't let him run away with his sentence.

"Like I want to come near you huh" She stick her tongue at him getting a murderous glare from him .

" As for me the Tv and the computers in this house are mine so try to keep those hands away from them " It was taehyung's turn who's now was resting his head on his Seokjin's hyung shoulder.

"I thought you had your own Tv in your bedroom?" She looked at him clearly pissed of the idea of not allowed to use the TV .

" So what I prefer the one in the living room It's bigger " He said shrugging off his shoulders.