Chapitre 12

"Cha Eunwoo ??"

She couldn't believe her eyes that she kept rubbing it again and again.

He changed from the last time she saw him. He was built like a brick shithouse. Tall and well defined muscles that you can see through his half unbuttoned shirt. His body speaks perfection but not as much as his face. He was effortlessly handsome. He had an icy gaze and small black eyes. They looked like the eyes of a tiger full of wonder and desire, an ocean full of mystery. She focused on every detail his face held. All of his features gave her a strong impression, from his sleek black hair to his sharp jawline that she could only admire. He was statuesque.

He took  heavy steps walking in her direction not moving his gaze from her. She didn't know how her books fell on the floor as her feet approached him. They stood in front of each other as Chaewon decided to let her curiosity take over her and asked him 

"Are you Cha Eunwoo for real?" 

"Yes i'am, yet you look awfully familiar and i can't pinpoint from where ... What's your name?"

He closed the distance between them as he lowered himself to meet her height and looked at her facial features closely that she can feel his hot breath hitting her face as their noses were already touching and their lips were inches apart. Yet she looked at him directly in the eye reading him as she said
"Chaewon, LEE Chaewon"

His eyes grew wide from the shock. He found her ... after years of searching and looking for her, she's standing in front of him.
With no hesitation, he hugged her tightly as he encircled his strong arms around her well-defined waist as she buried her face in his chest.

Finally, she found her bestfriend .

Best friends don't just come knocking on your door every day. They are a once-in-a-lifetime find you need to hold onto tight. You may have a bunch of good friends, but a forever friend is totally different. You can tell the difference because your bff feels more like family and they can pretty much read your mind.

And she finally, found him, her bestfriend that missing puzzle piece that makes her feel complete. Finally destiny made the bestfriends reunite after years apart.

The happiness they both held there is no word could describe it.
He carried her in the air spinning her. Wide smiles crept on their face as they laughed together.

The scene caught many eyes and attention, many were glaring at the scene boys at Eunwoo and girls at Chaewon. They were standing dumbfounded there not understanding the relationship between them trying to assume new things to gossip about in the cafeteria later.

"Woonie I found you! I can't believe my eyes! I'm sorry for leaving you alone, I didn't want to move away but still there were no option"

He putted her on the floor gently as a sad smile crept on his face.