Chapitre 9

"Can i stand by you?"

CHAEWON'S POV

The only word that came on my mind the minute i turned my head is

"HANDSOME"

All the thoughts that were making me feel shitty were blown away by this handsome creature infront of me.

no no Chaewon take hold of yourself.

I just nodded and turned my head to the beautiful sight of the Han River but not as beautiful as the sight beside me to be honest.
WTF I'm thinking! No no Chaewon .
And he just stood beside me looking at the Han River as well.

I stole some glances at him . He was really handsome . Like how god can create such a beautiful creature.

His side profile was effortlessly attractive , he had a very sharp jawline which i desperately wanted to touch and his skin was shining under the moonlight with that big eyes of his .He looked a goddess beside me whom i couldn't take my eyes off . He looked very perfect to me . Definitely my type of boys that gives you that bad boy vibe .

Likee damn even his body was like he was out of a disney movie .

I didn't know how long I've been staring at him amazed by his attractive features to the point i didn't notice he's looking at me with that jewels like eyes at me .

"Am i that handsome to stare at me for this long?"
He titled his head as he asked.

"Am i that handsome to stare at me for this long?"He titled his head as he asked

"Y-eah" i said still amazed by him .
He chuckled and that's when i came back to my senses .
Did I JUST ??? oh shit oh shit you're fucked!
I felt my face turning as red as a tomato from the embarrassment. Like really that's embarrassing!

"I know " he said smirking proudly.

"Huh cocky"
I rolled my eyes at his attitude and turned my head .

Like what do i expect from him being kind?? Huh i'm just dumb that's it .

After few minutes of silence, i decided to broke it as i started talking
"What's your name?"