Chapitre 22

There he was Mr.Yoo a man  in his late forties as some wrinkles on his face added the touch of aging and the years he carries on his shoulders as evidence of his entering the fifties and reaching his mid-century. The golden age they say . He looked majestic , sitting proudly on his chair just like the king of the jungle sits in his den, observing every movements around him with sharp eyes piercing through the walls of the body and staring directly into your soul and reading your thoughts and everything in your mind like an open book without you even uttering a word.

 He looked majestic , sitting proudly on his chair just like the king of the jungle sits in his den, observing every movements around him with sharp eyes piercing through the walls of the body and staring directly into your soul and reading your t...

The moment he saw them his lips tucked into a soft smile . He reached his hand out to put the glass of wine on the table beside him. He stood up opening his arm widely .

"Stop with the formalities darling come here. I've missed you " His smile widened as Chaewon ran toward him wrapping her arms around his waist embracing him tightly . He stumbled backwards chuckling at her childishness .

Wooyoung grinned as he  looked at the sight in front of him in awe as he plopped his body  on the sofa beside him making himself comfortable .  

"I missed you more father " She faked crying pulling away from the hug . 

"Then why you don't come meet me more often? . This house feels lonely without my daughter around " Mr.Yoo tugged some of her hair strands  behind her ear securing her tiny face between his palms. 

She leaned into his fatherly touch smiling softly " I am sorry father you know the conditions " She lowered her head feeling the shame rising inside her . 

Yet the man in front of her lifted her chin up and looked at her eyes then she saw him leaning in pecking her forehead warmly.

"I know Chaewon I know " 

"Oh come on Father you always forget about me. Yesterday you said I'm your favorite but the minute she came you acted as if I never existed in the first place" Wooyoung crossed his arms pushing his bottom lip out into into a puppy pout. 

"I smell some jealousy there " Chaewon teased as she  sticked out her tongue for him .

"Come take a seat Chaewon " The elder patted her head and sat back on the sloped arm sofa beside Wooyoung's .