Chapitre 30

Make sure that you remember the last chapter_________________

_________________

It's not fair what happened . He literally used my obvious attraction to him to get these four words out of me . 

"I'll tell you " I said and I instantly regretted each one of them. A wave of relief and pride washed over his features before he loosened his tight grip on me . Cold air replaced his warmth sending chills down my spine. He stood up walking out of the door without uttering a word. A deep frown made its way to my face . 

He left me just like that? Does he even care?  Is this when an angel will drop down from the sky  and saves me? Is this the scene where the female lead in a movie wakes up from a dream and realizes she was never there ? Should I just make a run for it ? 

My thoughts were interrupted as the sound of set of footsteps approaching caught my attention. I glanced back to the door where I found Lucas walking .

No 

Jogging toward me with an aid kit box in his hands .

He cares. I told myself .

"Don't move" Were his first words before he dropped on one knee to meet my vision . He pulled out of the box scissors, a needle, a bondage , a thread and medical alcohol. I nodded unintentionally.

"If it stings hold on my shoulder" His big hand grabbed my wrist almost too gently expecting it from Lucas and rested it on his firm muscled shoulder.

Am I going to enjoy this? (Yes) No .

The male shot me a "I'm starting look" as if he's questioning if I'm ready or not. I nodded in confirmation before he grabbed a cotton drenched in alcohol and started cleaning the dry blood on the side of my wound gently. He was so focused on his task that I couldn't help but take the chance to admire his features closely. His thick well-defined eyebrows were knitted from deep concentration that made three lines appear on his forehead.  Dark whiskey eyes were fixed on my arm under long and beautiful eyelashes . 

They say eyes are the mirror of the soul . But how can his be reflecting my soul ?. I feel like my soul is absorbed from my eyes and drown in his . His big yet perfect nose was in the center of his face making him look ten thousand times more attractive . I hated big noses . No. I despised them until Lucas. How can I not like his nose. It's like the most perfect nose for a human being . For Lucas.

My last stop was his mouth . Perfect shaped mouth . Large mouth with full plump lips pouting in front of my face . They were in the palest shade of red and I wondered if they tasted like heaven.

A jolt of pain shot through my arm making me yelp . Lucas's eyes snapped at me with an apologetic look . I shook my head and held into his shoulder tightly . He stabbed the needle in my wound again but more gently. Yet it still hurts like bitch. I felt my nails dig deeper in his skin that I wouldn't be surprised it it bled . I didn't want to hurt him so I took my hand off his shoulder. He stopped me as he held my wrist and putted it back on his shoulder .