Chapter 5

Haru's Pov
"Alright students! I have given you all your room keys now go to your rooms! The touring will start tomorrow!" One of the teachers yelled, I looked at my room key "466" I mumbled, Kai looked at me "I'm 467" he said, I sighed "well bye then, hopefully whoever I'm sharing a room with doesn't hate me too much" I walked away with my suitcase. Eventually I got to my room, I could hear yelling inside "no! I told you that spreading those rumours about us was wrong because I don't want to date you! Leave it at that!" The voice sounded male, I opened the door and looked inside, Hiroto and Himari were inside, they both looked at me. Just great, Himari glared at me as she left the room, she pushed passed me so I hit the door frame, I looked over at Hiroto, he looked down "how much did you hear?" He asked, I closed the door "only the part where you said she shouldn't have spread those rumours and you don't want to date her" I answered, I walked over to my bed and placed my suitcase next to it. There was an awkward silence in the room "l-look Haru-" "if you want to insult me go ahead, it doesn't affect me much these days" I interrupted him, Hiroto shook his head, he walked over to me, I stared at him "what?" I asked, he took a deep breath "I- I uh.... I know you definitely would never just trust me just like that but, I want to start somewhere" he explained, I gave him a confused look "trust you-" I was interrupted by him hugging me, shocked I moved back and tripped, I fell onto the bed with him still holding onto me, he quickly let me go and was now hovering above me, arms on either side of my head, my eyes widened, we both stared at each other for a moment blushing, he realised what he was doing and got off me "I'm so sorry! I just- I realised that.... I gave up something amazing for a bunch of fake friends, I hope one day we can be friends again" he looked down, I sat up and stared at him for a moment "I- I'll think about it" I mumbled, why did I say that?! He's probably messing with me, still why do I want to give him a chance? Why do I still care? I began to unpack my bag, Hiroto went to his side of the room. There was an awkward silence in the air, I heard a sound from the balcony, I put my stuff down and walked to the balcony doors, Hiroto seemed to notice and stared at me as I opened the doors, I looked around "what is it Haru?" Hiroto asked, there was nothing here. I sighed and walked back inside "nothing" I answered, I continued unpacking. Once I finished I sat on my bed, I grabbed my laptop and sat it on my lap, Hiroto just sat on his bed silently for a moment.

Hiro's Pov
I really did want to make things right, Haru meant the world to me and I left him because- nevermind, I gathered up my confidence and stood up, I walked over to Haru, I soon stood next to his bed "what do you want?" He asked, I looked down "may I sit?" I asked politely, he sighed "sure whatever" he answered, I sat down next to him "so.... why do you keep dying your hair?" Haru asked. I was a bit shocked that he was the one starting a conversation, I smiled "because I don't think white hair suits me" I answered. The truth is, my hair isn't naturally black, I was actually born with white hair. Haru nodded "mhm...." he looked at the balcony again "is something wrong Haru?" I asked, I heard a loud thud at the balcony. Haru and I both stood up and walked over, I opened the door standing in front of him protectively, I looked around "theres nobody here..." I whispered, Haru looked around as well "we should tell the teachers about this" I whispered to him, he nodded and we closed the doors, as we walked to the door out of the room I could hear a small laugh, I grabbed Haru's hand in a protective way. He didn't seem to mind "let's go" I opened the door and we walked into the hallway, I looked around the long hallway, the door to the room next to ours opened, Kiyoshi walked out, he saw me and Haru "what do you think you doing?" He asked as he walked towards us, Haru stood in front of me as he let my hand go.

Haru's Pov
I knew I had to stop Kai from hurting Hiro "stop, we are sharing the room and we heard sounds coming from our balcony, like a thud and even some laughter, so we were going to tell the teachers" I explained, Kai glared at Hiro, I looked between them, Hiro looked down "Kai...." I whispered, he sighed "fine" he agreed "I'll walk with you two" he grabbed my hand and began to walk away, I snatched my hand away "I can walk myself, I don't need anyone to protect me" I mumbled, I walked ahead of them, they both seemed a bit shocked but followed me like two loyal puppies. We got to the teachers room, I knocked on the door and she opened it "oh hello, Haru, Kai and..... Hiroto? I haven't seen you and Haru together since you were about 12 I think" she greeted us, I sighed, Hiroto looked down, Kai glared at Hiroto "yeah anyway, Hiroto and I heard sounds coming from our balcony, for example laughing" I explained, the teacher laughed "oh, I know about senior pranks, that was a nice try Haru, goodnight" she closed the door again, I was shocked "i-it isn't a prank....." I mumbled, I looked back at Hiroto "what do we do now?" I asked, he shrugged "go back for now and if we hear anymore sounds we go somewhere else, you have your sister and Kai, I'm not sure about me though...." he answered, I gave a confused look "what are you talking about? you're real popular especially being an asshole" Kai asked, Hiroto glared at him "my friends and I had a disagreement....." he mumbled, I remembered him fighting with his friend Himatini or whatever, I don't care. Kai chuckled "just like you and Haru-" I smacked him in the head "shut up!!" I yelled, he seemed a bit shocked, I looked between Hiro and Kai "you are both annoying so shut up" I walked away back to my room, its Hiro's too but I don't care.