Ch:28 • The Kidnapping

Flashback

Naira's pov:
It was after 10 minutes of me calling Kartik. I got a message from an unknown number.
It read-
"Naira it's me Kartik. Actually my phone is dead and this my security guard's number. Can you please collect a parcel from down for me? I'm in an important meeting or I wouldn't give you the trouble."
Why is he sounding so formal? Nevermind.

I went down but there was no one. I turned to leave but I felt something hard like a rod hit my head.

I caught the back of my head. I brought my palm infront to see it covered with blood. Next moment I fell unconsciously.

After my eyes opened I was in some dull and stinky place.

My hands were tied to a chair where I was sitting although my legs were left free, oh so foolish of you mister kidnapper! I was feeling very low.

*Abusive language used below.
Read at your own risk 🙏🏻*

I heard the door click, because of the dim lights I couldn't see his face, but his neatly polished black shoes, shining in the dark were clearly visible.

He leaned down and I saw that bastard. It was Desai only. How badly I felt like slapping his face, too bad my hands were tied.

Hemant put his hand on one side of the chair. With the other hand he was getting my chin closer to his lips.

"Aaah! Fuck! You bitch!" he cried in pain when I kicked his groin. My heart was at peace. Self defence like this was my dream from childhood.

A/N; Even mine 🙊
Although I've done that once but that was by mistake, poor guy🤣😈

I stood up feeling a new energy sort of building up inside me maybe it is the happiness of acting strong physically for the first time.

The chair was still on my back. I shook it making the ropes loose.

He was still sulking holding it tight. Zyada zor se maar diya shayad par yeh isi layak hai! I untied my hands.

He was trying to get up. I took the chair and broke it on him.

I don't know what I was doing but I had to save myself from this monster who was looking at me with lusty eyes.

He tried to tear my dress when he was sitting down I slapped his hand away in disgust.

There was a stick lying there. I held it close to my chest indicating him not to come near.
Pov ends.

"Tumhe nahi lagta tum uss Kartik ke saath rehkar apni life kharaab kar rahi ho?" Hemant was trying his best to manipulate Naira.

"Life toh woh tumhari kharaab kar denge agar unhe pata chala ki tumne kya kiya hai!" Naira gritted her teeth in annoyance.

"Arey tum samajh kyu nahi rahi...mere paas usse zyada paisa hai uske jaisa akdu bhi nahi hu aur usse zyada experience bhi hai...bedroom department mein.." He smirked.
It was enough for Naira. Not a word against her husband!
She started beating him black and blue with the stick in her hand.

Once he was not able to get up she looked for something. She found it. She made him lean on the pole while sitting and tied him with a rope.

She dialled the hospital as she knew the police would anyway take him there before arresting him.

The ambulance collected him and dropped her to the police station.
She filed an attempt to harass and a kidnapping report against Hemant Desai and the police thanked her for being a responsible citizen and brave enough to defend herself.

They gave her a safe ride to Kartik's apartment.

And as she entered the basement she saw him.

Flashback ends.
___________________