Chapter 23 : IT'S OFFICIAL

XIA

I woke up at 6 in the morning which earlier than I plan but I don't mind. I think I had a very deep sleep and enough rest. My mood is good, my body feels good too. I can't wait to go cycling later. It's been a while since I do some exercise and my body definitely need one especially now after the good sleep and rest that I had.

I read the message from Ximen again before I go to a long hot shower. I can't wait to meet him and spend time together later.

He calls me around 8, when I was just checking on instagram and twitter. He said he just want to check if I already wake up and tell me he will text me once he already on his way. I'm not sure if I should just eat breakfast first or wait for him but i decided to check on Lei instead. He already wake up when I enter his room after knocking 3 times.

'Morning,' I greet him.
'Morning. What time you will go cycling?' Lei ask. I figured Ximen must have told him since they spent time together yesterday.
'Around 9, waiting for him to arrive. Do you want to join us?' I'm not sure if I should invite Lei or not but I just did so I can just hope that he will refuse to join us.
'Nope. I want to stay at home,'

That's a relief.

'Okay, lets breakfast?' I decided to just eat breakfast first.
'You will not eat with Ximen?'
'He didn't say about eating breakfast together,' I said. Well that's the truth. He only talked about cycling today.

Both of us sit on our usual seat and the table already full with foods. When I'm about to get the first bite, the bell is ringing and I immediately check on my phone. Ximen texted me 15 mins ago saying that he already on his way. He only took 15 mins to get here because our house are not far from each other. One of the maid open the door for him and he step in the dining room wearing a sport attire, which makes him looks different than usual. Good different.

'Breakfast?' I offer after realized I have been staring at him, but he already take a seat beside Lei.

During breakfast, both of them talk more and I just stay quite. Their topics are all about something that out of my interest and I can't interrupt, not that I'm interested anyway. After all three of us done with our breakfast, I take a peek at the clock and it's already 9.30am. Ximen also invite Lei to join us but he refuse. Maybe he has another important work to do, or he just plan to sleep all day.

'You look different today,' Ximen finally starts a conversation with me while we both get on the bycicle.
'Good different?' I ask, just want to hear more from him.
'Yes 100% good different,' He said.
I give him my best smile before start cycling and he follows me.

When there is a bigger space, he quickly cycle beside me. We go to the park nearby where it's safer there.

After 45mins cycling we both take a stop and sit on a bench facing the lake. We stay silent for a few minutes, just enjoying the nature in front of us.

'Do you have any plan for the rest of the day today?' He asks.
'Nope, I don't think so. I'll just stay in my tree house and let my hand do the work,'
'I want to bring you out for a dinner tonight,' He quickly said.
'Sure. Where?' I replied immediately, showing him that I like the idea and to get prepared on what to wear.
'Surprise,' He said while smiling and drink his water, still looking good which I don't understand why. At the same time, my brain starts thinking about what I have in my closet.

*****************

'I have nothing to wear. Or more to, I don't know what should I wear,' I'm on video call with Hye Joo while checking on all the clothes that I have in my wardrobe. She is so excited and started creating a fairytale stories.