Chapter 29 : Happy

2 months LATER

XIMEN

I park my car infront of the house, in between Meizou and Ahsi's car. While holding a few bags of pastries, I walked into the house through the unlocked door straight to the back of the house, where the tree house located. I see Sanchai, Hye Joo, Meizou, Ahsi, both of her parents and a few maids are already almost done with decorating. The tree house still look amazingly beautiful, there are a few additional mural on the wall that Xia did for these few months. I'm still impressed with my girlfriend's painting no matter how many times I watched her paint. Her talent is so rare and creative and the fact that she always have idea in her mind, it actually add on another interesting thing about her. Also not to include the way she looks so sexy whenever she wears her apron and tight her hair in a messy bun before she starts focus on her work. I always will offer myself to be in that tree house with her even her attention is not on me so that I can just looking at her.

It's her birthday today and we plan a picnic theme birthday party. There are two long tables aready full with plates, waiting for the pastries that I bring to fill it up. There are also LED ball string lights that being hang from one tree to another.

'This is nice, so cosy,' I comment, eyes still on the decoration.
'You think so? Xia will like it?' Her mom comes to me.
'Yes, don't worry. She will love everything you do,' I said, easing her heart. I know she still has a careful side of her that afraid of Xia will be the old Xia again. But I strongly doubt it will happen. Xia has a deep regret of what she did to her and she really care about her more than anything now.

'When will she arrive?' Sanchai ask, at the same time eyeing Xia's birthday cake that one of the maid carry to the table and put it carefully on the centre of the table.
'Any moment I think, I already tell Lei to bring her back around 8,' Her father said this time while taking his seat on the tree house's stairs.

I nod and watch all the maids tidy up all the mess and make the area clean, ready for a party. Then I heard her voice, and all of us look at each other. It's time to surprise her. Immediately Meizou run at the corner of the house to switch off the main switch of the house and everything goes dark instantly.

'Oh my god what happen? I can't see anything!' I heard her high pitch voice in a panic tone.
'You don't move. I'll check,' Lei said.

Her mother already carry her cake on her lap while her dad push her wheelchair and I light up the candles on the cake. Lei approach us outside to make sure everything is ready.

'SURPRISE!!' We all scream and the lights back on at the same time.

Her expression is priceless. Her beautiful black eyes give us the unbelievable look one by one. She looks so beautiful in a high waisted jeans and white crop tee with her hair in a fishtail braid. She gives us the sweetest smile that I always admire, while watching us all walk towards her. One of her hand is on her chest, controlling herself not to shed any tears.

'Happy birthday sweetheart,' Her mom said while showing her the special cake that she baked herself. She looks at us before she make a wish and blow the candles. Then she hugs her mom tightly for a few seconds before moving to her dad and us one by one.

'Thank you. I didn't expect this at all. I thought you said you are not going to be around,' She voice out while pointing at Sanchai and Ahsi after we bring her to the back of the house where the party should be held.

'Well, my girlfriend said, you are more important,' Ahsi replied while rolling his eyes and get a slap on his shoulder by Sanchai.

-