Chapter 4: F4

XIA

EDITED

I try to control my expression and remain calm when Hye Joo beside me and the rest of the student keep cheering and clapping their hands non stop. I suddenly think that this is going to be hard. I dont want them to know that i am Lei's sister. Maybe not now. Until orientation is over, at least. I am completely aware that we are siblings and we cant hide the status forever but seriously this kind of popularity that my brother has, i dont think i want to get involve.

This is madly insane. Whats so cool about this F4? These kids just based on looks, they should know how exactly Lei looks like at home. Geez

Lei saw me and we make an eye contact. And he's about to go to me. Great. But i immediately give him a 'NO' signal and take out my phone to text him.

XIA : Dont come to me. I dont want they know that we are sibling.

LEI : What are you talking about?

I ignore his reply. I mean i can tell him that later. For now, he needs to understand that i don't want other students to know about me. Not even Hye Joo. Not yet.

Lei still gives me a confused look but i just make my eyes bigger as a warning for him to stop being so clueless and understand my message. Also then i realize the guy who stand beside him.

What the hell with my bad luck keep on bumping into this silly guy? He is Lei's bestfriend? Seriously? Among all guys in Korea, he has to be my brother's bestfriend? Life is so unfair. What kind of drama is this? I am the main character? How is this even possible? Again, it is really has to be him?

'Are you okay?' Hye Joo's question make me realize that i am indeed being so quite.
She looks concern. 'Is your ankle suddenly hurts?'
'No no, i'm fine. Totally fine, just a bit surprise with this F4 thing,'
Hye Joo gives me a little smile, 'They are so handsome right? I told you!!'
I try to give her a smile as well, 'Yea............. so uhm handsome,' Oh god i don't think i can do this.
'Our orientation will be great with them conduct us, i can't wait!!' Hye Joo still so into the topic and can't stop grinning.

I really wish i have the teleport super power so that i can teleport to other university or planet right now.

So one of the F4, obviously not my brother or the jerk, is giving his speech and introduction about the orientation. Basically we will be divided into groups and each group will have 1 senior to help us. On the forth day, we will also go to a field trip, having a 1 night camping together, which according to them, it will help us to get to know each other more. Throughout the orientation we need to always stay with our group mate.

I don't see the fun at all. First, my brother is always around, and he will be protective. That's for sure. Second, my ankle is still not fully okay. How can i get involved with all the activities. Well at least i see something good when i got to be in the same group with HyeJoo and another 8 students. Our group have another 2 girls, who are so into F4 and keep talking about them non stop like there are no other things matter, and another 6 boys who looks as annoyed as i am.

So first task, we need to come out with a group name and theme. We choose super hero as a theme and our group name is avengers. Typical, i know but i am too out of mood to give more good ideas. But i love the part that we need to draw our own logo and make a presentation about it. I volunteer myself of course to draw, because this time i am so happy to share my idea.

'Whoa this arts group logo is already beautiful i hope the meaning is also beautiful,' that jerk guy suddenly approach our group and when i look at him, he recognize me immediately. Of course. Our history is not good, it's impossible he forgets about me.