Chapter 25 : SWITZERLANT PT.2

XIA

'I hope the restaurant is really warm because I'm so damn cold,' Sanchai muttered while slipping in her baby blue dress.
'It should be, or else I'm sueing,' I said, totally on her side. It's freezing out there and all three of us brought dresses for the night. Even though we have our coat outside, it is still so cold.

It's our 5th nights here in Switzerland and Ahsi booked a special restaurant for dinner in Zurich. We are staying two nights at a hotel in Zurich and today is our last night before heading back to Interlaken tomorrow.
I'm wearing a black off shoulder short dress with my above my knee boots. I covered myself with a thick fur coat that I just bought, and somehows it helps me to feel warm. Worth my money.

'Hey,' I greeted Ximen and gave him a warm hug and soft kiss before I hug my brother.
'You look gorgeous,' Ximen compliment me.
'You look handsome, as always,' I said back to him. Indeed, he's wearing a full matte black suit and never failed to melt my heart.

A limo was waiting infront of the hotel and brought us the the fancy restaurant that Ahsi already booked. We had seafood for dinner and then we decided to go the club that located at the hill side of the city.

'Toast to our friendship and relationship, let's always be happy,' Meizou said and after the toast, one by one heading to the dance floor. Sanchai and HyeJoo are the most happiest person here, it's so obvious they are having their greatest time. I laugh and smile watching them being silly together on the dance floor. They are probably already drunk.

'Xia, would you like to stay another night with me here? Just the two of us. We can go back to Interlaken after that,' Ximen suddenly said, making my eyes shift from my friends to him.
'Yes, of course I would love to. A day without them in this magical city is what I'm looking for,' I probably drunk too but I know what I want and what I told him.
'Then let's go. I already inform Lei and Ahsi,' He stand up and offer his hand to help me get up.
'Now?'
'Why? You want to stay here longer?' He asked with a concern look and took a seat beside me again.
'Oh no, just asking. Let's go then,' I said and he stood up again and hold my hand gently. I love that our hand fit perfectly. I love that our height's different make it perfect for me to hug him comfortably.

Outside the club, there's a car waiting for us and Ximen took the car key from the original driver and asked me to get into the car. I didn't ask much.
'Did you rent a car?' I asked when he slide into the driver seat.
'Yes. I prefer it to just the two of us, even it means I have to drive,' He said. Then while his left hand controlling the steering, his right hand grab mine and rest it on his lap.
'I love it,' I said, can't get my eyes away from him.
'Do you have in mind any place you want to go?' He asked.
'Anywhere, as long as I'm with you,' I answer him straight away. He smiles, probably think of where should we going. I know nothing much to do at night here especially it's freaking cold.
'Let's just go back to wherever you planned for us to stay. We can watch tv or talking till morning without no one distrupt us, while wearing the most comfortable clothes and feel warm,' I suggest.
'Alright,' He agreed immediately.

-

We arrived in another luxury hotel, in the middle of the town and straight away check in. Apparently Ximen already booked rooms for both of us and prepared clothes for me too.
'Let's get shower then I'll visit you in your room,' Ximen said and I agreed.

He indeed prepared a pyjamas for me in the small bags that he gave me in the car. He prepared everything. A warm clothes for me to wear for tomorrow too and toileteries. He planned it well, and I remind myself to thanked and praise him later.

After half an hour, my room bell is ringing and I saw him standing outside my room wearing a matchy pyjama with me while holding a plastic bags full of munch foods and ramyeon. The pyjama is red colour and have a white teddy bear infront of the shirt.