Part 1 - how it all started

Monday.

My test results just came in, i totally forgot about it until now but its already too late, mom saw the results and it was an big old F. mom wanted to move me from plan view but because of that " accident " and that i exposed rodrick for SMOTHERING manny mom decided to give me an much less tougher punishment, signing me to an READING CLUB. GOD THIS IS THE KIND OF CLUBS PEOPLE LIKE ALEX SIGN UP FOR! plus the books that will be in the reading club would definitely be ' classic books ' which i dont even like AT ALL. at the good side atleast i could skip p.e and algebra but that doesn't excuse that i am gonna be bored as frick and even worse i am gonna start THIS WEEK, well great.

Wednesday

Well as i expected the reading club was ( mostly ) FULL of nerds with classical books, heck some people here dont even want to be here but is forced by there moms and surprisedly CHIRAG WAS IN IT. i never expected to talk about him again because ever since the cabin fever accident because he moved to an different class so i didnt knew what he was doing but look he's back in this reading club now. i also like to mention that CHIRAG WAS BUGGING ME THE WHOLE TIME! he would whisper " greg...greg! " i couldn't even focus on the story i was assigned with, i was so annoyed i finally asked him WHAT and his reply was that i apparently need to meet him in saturday with rowley. okayyy? i dont even know what were gonna do but chirag's is not telling me WHAT were gonna do. i am actually think hes sus so if its an prank trust me, your never gonna see chirag ever again if your an student in my school. in other news i got grounded because my thoughts on the reading club were ' negative ' so mom give me this big lecture about how kids are addicted to video games and would eventually not succeed in life because they didnt read books and now created an petition to put all kids in reading clubs which I HOPE doesn't succeed unlike last time.

Saturday.

welp today's the day, i will now FINALLY KNOW what's chirag planning. i went to rowley's house and was greeted by his father which does NOT like me somehow even if i did just some little pranks is he THAT STUPID anyway when i told him that me rowley and chirag need to meet he says that he does not approve of it because hes ' afraid ' were gonna do something bad but i convinced him rowley's gonna be safe so he allowed rowley to come. we went to chirag's house at exactly 6:30 PM and he was dressing like he was in an cult or something, it was pretty stupid and now it was the part i was waiting for WHAT THE HELL IS CHIRAG'S PLANNING? and surprise surprise

it was stupid....

he said that hes cousin knows spells and one of them was bringing people to life even if there fictional, he said since the characters in the books in the reading club were ' smart ' we can summon them to life so they could do our homework and all. okay this is STUPID AS HELL but rowley actually believed it that little cry baby but we decided that were gonna try even if i KNOW its gonna fail.

an couple of hours later

well we snuck to the school and somehow managed to distract the guards because of the ' zoo we mama ' comics, they were laughing for HOURS i cant believe grown man think zoo we mama is funny anyway we entered the reading club and started the spell, it was somehow working! an portal appeared which i suppose is making the characters come to OUR WORLD but then ms.craig came in with an box full of banned books and comic stirps and caught us TOAST. but then the portal changed and instead made the people in banned books and comic stirps ALIVE! it was PURE MADNESS I TELL YOU! me rowley and chirag barley escaped and when i came back to the house mom was waiting for me then gave me the new news paper

" Westmore Middle School burned with fire! last seen 3 kids with 1 teacher " yeah we're basically in the newspaper now but luckily they didnt have any picture of us, the only prove they got was ms.craig telling them about the whole thing but because of brain damage she couldn't describe us perfectly but i guess mom thinks we caused the school to be burned. she grounded me for seeing rowley and chirag for an weeks but after the grounding ends me chirag and rowley will try to make the characters come back to their home before were TOASTED!

~end of part 1