Part 15 - being at Grandma's

Note : OK THE LAST PART WAS JUST SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED IN NOVEMBER 2 SO THIS PART IS GONNA TAKE PLACE IN NOVEMBER 3, YEAH...

My prediction about Manny turned out right, i couldn't watch something i liked or a snack when i am hungry because he took EVERYTHING and i mean EVERYTHING. It was kind of annoying so i asked Grandma if i can do anything else then just seeing manny watch hes favorite shows or get what adults call a " Healthy " snack before Manny does and she said this-

" You can go outside or read books! "

i chose going outside, even if i am more of a indoor person then a outside person, i would be caught DEAD reading on of grandma's weird female books. When i was walking, i found a comic store near by. I DID have some of manny's jar money in my pocket tho, so i bought the latest Twisted wizard comic, this is apparently MY journal not Twitter so i am allowed to say this - the issue TOTTALY SUCKED, it was about a alien invasion happening and some edgy wizard is here to save the world...? what the hell is this? twisted wizard 06? even worse i found out that its a comic adaption of a twisted wizard game....man the twisted wizard series had a rocky translation into 3D...

The comic deserved to be in the trash, but then i bumped into rowley and chirag again somehow...-

" Greg? "

" Chirag? and Rowley? what are you guys doing here? "

we chatted for a bit and told them something, that they were REALLY mad about me for saying-

" well...i think i should take a break from the whole capture book thing..."

" ARE YOU CRAZY GREG? THIS LITTLE MANEVUER IS GONNA CAUSE US 51 YEARS! " chirag said

" why do we need to fight- "

" SHUT UP ROWLEY! "

me and Chirag started arguing, cry-ley didnt want to be a part of this so he left like a baby. we got mad and i left home, Grandma was cooking dinner and i looked at the show Manny was watching. It was a weird pre-school show, however it was time for twisted wizard : the show to start so i managed to convince Manny that grandma has hes favorite snack, after he left to get the snack i was switching to the channel but then i accidently got into the news...

" the 2 famous criminals Rodrick heffley and Ashevlive north have finally been found! suspected as the parents kidnapper? "

Great, justtttttttttttt great.