Part 17 - The mission

Chirag's pov

I was watching Tv after my fight with Greg, my aunt came and forced me to change into the news so i did and i found SHOCKING NEWS, it was related to Greg kinda...Greg's brother ( Rodrick ) was caught and send to prison alongside somebody else! Great....just great...

Rowley then called me and told that Rodrick has been send to prison, i already knew that but he also sounded SUPER scared he was SHIVERING. after i told him i already knew that i hang up and decided to get a snack until i got called again! i thought it was rowley again so i answered to give a peace of his mind until it turns out...it was Greg! he said i need to meet him at his grandma's house, says the one who wants us to be toasted, but i said okay.

Greg's pov

I called Rowley and Chirag and sure enough they came, the only reason Chirag came is because i ( lied ) to him saying that i will  capture the characters while Rowley in the other hand....i forced him. i was trying to use Alex's watch to get us a map and detect where alex is but the watch wasn't working! it was the same problem as when i was teleporting to the kidnappers van so maybe the battery REALLY didnt expire or something.

Luckily Rowley had a map to valley street which is the same street Alex lives on, while we were walking there i saw a GAME HUT STORE! not just any ordinally one, it was a big one! i wanted to enter in but Chirag just thought it was a trap...

" dude, it might be a trap! plus why would Alex be in a game hut store? "

Maybe he was right about the Alex being in a game hut store point, but it looked cool so i wanted to sneak in but the store was abounded! damn it! luckily a window was wide-open so i sneaked in and found many games that looked destroyed which was weird. I was getting out of the store because all it had was just broken-games but THE WINDOW WAS SHUT! i tried the door but it was locked! i was stuck here! as the time i am writing this i am starving as hell and is cold too.

Wait what was that noise? it sounded like a door was open and turns out yup! i decided to go in the door and i found ALEX! he said hes glad that i found him but " They " are coming and we needed to hide before we get caught. I dont know what he's talking about about " THEM " but i heard footsteps, so this cant be good. Me and Alex hid in a box, " They " came and they were talking about something but i didnt quite understand what they were taking about. They left and i asked the question that i have been thinking for a while now to Alex-

" Why are you here? and who are them? "

" i am not to sure about the guys, but the reason i am here because i am doing a project about abounded stores and while i was researching i decided to go outside inside to have a more clean inside about the abounded stores, when i got here i couldn't get out! and i found out that " people " are here and they are not GOOD AT ALL, i used my watch to call anyone who has a ' cyber-techno watch ' aka the watch you have RIGHT NOW for help and the person turned out to be YOU. "

" Cool story but the watch haven't been working that good, is there something bad in it? or is it still a work in progress? "

" Wait what? somebody must have hacked the system! "

So this answers my question about the watch, but i was still confused about them. Speaking of the watch i was trying to use but it was just saying error noises, out of no where it teleported us to a place!

Where are we?